Chapter 13: "everyone knows"

Denkis neck healed completely when recovery girl came to visit. Once it was healed, a new collar replaced the old one. Benjamin wasn't to thrilled at all. Denki decided he didn't like him. At all.

It was Sunday. Church was done with and it was three in the afternoon. They were just chilling out in the main room. Denki was teaching Comet how to play dead and nezu was reading the news paper while sipping hia favorite tea.

Suddenly nezu dropped his tea cup with a dramatic gasp. The cup shattered, making Comet and Denki to perk up and look at nezu. Denki had learned to read nezus plushie expressions and could tell them apart by little differences. This expression was one of horror. One nezu never wore and the first time Denki ever saw it. It was startling...

"What is it?" Denki asked. Comet let out a soft whine and looked at Denki than back at Nezu.

"You've been released to the public...." Nezu nearly whispered. He disregarded the paper on the stand next to his chair and scurried off to call people.

Denki got up and took the paper. His eyes widened.

"VILLIAN IN UA!?!?"

Was the on front cover. Along with a picture of him and Nezu coming put of UA. A picture in the corner of that picture was a close up version of Denkis face. He wasn't smiling in the photo because Nezu was saying something and denki was listening. Course, no one else would know that...
the words under the title weren't all that flattering...

Principal Nezu of UA has let a villian into UA!
Denki Kaminari is a villian reported to be part of the last fight of All Might. Multiple witnesses say they have spotted the villian fighting the group of UA students at the scene known as Izuku Midoria, Ejiro Kirishima, Tenya Iida, and the kidnapped UA student: Katsuki Bakugo.
Those witnesses also commented on how truly dangerous this young villian really is. Most say he has 2 quirks, glitching and electricity. Some have caught video of the fight and the videos are truly disturbing. We will be broadcasting the footage on tonights news!
The villian in general is a serious threat to our future aspiring heros. Parents are concerned with their child walking the same halls as a villian and ask UA what in the world were they thinking. Interviews will be held soon about the matter.
TCNEWS.

This isn't good.... Denki thought Comet pawed at his leg, sencing the worry and whined a little. Denki looked up at Nezu who was now in the kitchen yelling into the phone. He never yelled...

"Well how did it get leaked!?!?!?" Nezu asked.

Silence.

"Call a meeting right now for all UA staff. And I do mean ALL. Looks like we cant avoid this interview..." nezu said. He spotted Denki at the end of his sentence and gave Denki a sympathetic look. Someone on the other end said something than Nezu hung up.

"Come on. You can bring Comet." Nezu said. Denki grabbed her collar and slipped on his shoes.

"What's going to happen..?" Denki asked. Are they going to take me away..?

"Mainly just a lot of chaos. We just have to stay calm during these times, ok?" Nezu asked.

Thaking the words to heart, denki nodded.