chapter 3: "first day, first problems"

"-nki! Denki!" Denki groaned and opened his eyes. Aizawa was knelt to him and had a hand on his shoulder. Denki was still on the floor.

"Yeah..?" Denki asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"It's time to get up. I brought you your uniform. Get dressed and come out, I'll wait for you in the hall." Aizawa helped denki stand up.

"Ok! Will do!" Denki said with a smile. Aizawa nodded and left him alone.

Denki started getting dressed.

"How do we know these people are really trying to help you? We should run away and go back." Jane stated.

"What?" Denki asked.

"Think about it! They probably want to use you. We should leave! We don't know these people!" Jane cryed. She started stroking her brown hair nervously.

"But this is NEW! We should stay! Whats the worse that can happen?" Denki asked.

"Multiple things actually." Randy stated. He started playing with a pencil he found on the desk.

"Like what? Being shown new things?" Denki mocked. These 4 were the death of him.

"Your an idoit denki. JUST. LEAVE! you probably angered them already! You'll only make your punishments worse the longer you stay here!" John yelled.

Denki paused for a minute. That was very true. "They can't get me here, Can they?"

"They will find a way. They ALWAYS find a way.." chad said in his ear. He snarled at denki. Denki leaned away and swallowed. They all were glaring at him. But he stood his ground.

"... i have to take this risk. Even just for one more day. I have to see. I never saw sunlight like i did in the past few days.. i have to try it." Denki stated. The four of them glaced between each other. None of them approved.

"One more day denks. One. Then you leave!" John compromised. Denki nodded. It was probably best anyways.

Denki finnished getting dressed and went out to the hallway. Iida and Aizawa were outside waiting for him.

"Ah! Denki! Fix your hair immediately! It is not appropriate!" Iida yelled while doing his weird hand motions. Denki touched his hair and realized the issue. It was completely staticy. He laughed at the thought. Aizawa sighed. He walked into denkis dorm and came back out with a wet brush.

"One of the girls will do your hair.." he grumbled.

"Ok!" Denki said. They stepped into the elevator. Aizawa seemed bored and iida seemed tense. Denki didn't care though and started jumping.

"Stop that! You'll break the elevator!" Iida scolded.

"How?" Denki asked. Still jumping.

"It just happens when people jump in it! So stop!" Iida continued.

Denki stopped jumping but now was going up and down in place. Making his arms go outwards when when he went downwards. Iida looked at him weirdly but didn't know what to scold him for. Aizawa just shook his head slightly. They all needed time to adjust.

The elevator opened and they stepped out. About half of the class was there and all tensed a little when they saw denki. Denki chose to be oblivious to this though.

"Hey guys! Check out my weird hair!" Denki said with stars in his eyes. Kirishima and sero "pfft!" At the statement. Bakugo just looked at him like he was insane then went about his business.

"Can someone brush his hair or something?" Aizawa asked.

"I can!" Present mic entered the room. Aizawa didn't aprove but mic snatched the brush from him.