chapter 4: "humiliation"

Denki quickly walked up to the crowd that was gathering infront of the teachers. He accidentally bumped into momo, he said sorry and gave a nervous chuckle. Momo smiled nervously to but avoided talking to him. Denki ignored it and payed attention to the teachers.

"Alright everyone!" Mic yelled. "Today we are doing a basic training simulation. You will be split up into groups that particularly dont help each other easily. Then, it's a basic capture the flag. Most team with the most flags wins!"

Denki was confused but was quickly distracted by it as Aizawa started yelling out names. Soon everyone was in groups. Aizawa hesitated when he came to denki though. It made him feel uncomfortable but he ignored it the best he could. He was put into a group with Mineta, Hagakure, and mina.

"-and listen denki," Aizawa said before he left. "I'll turn your powers on for this training. But if you try ANYTHING suspicious or harmful i will turn it off immediately for the rest of the session." Aizawa warned. Denki swallowed and nodded.

Once he was dismissed he made his way over to them. Though, it wasn't a very warm welcome...

"WAOH! WAOH! WAOH!! NO! HE IS NOT BEING PAIRED WITH US!" Mineta blurted loud enough that everyone heard and turned their attention to them. Denki didn't know how to react and paniced a little but nothing drastic.

"You four are a team. Deal with it." Aizawa stated. Denki nervously smiled at his 'group'. Mineta looked down, a little ashamed of his outburst but a little bit not. Mina and Hagakure didn't say anything. Denki just stood there awkwardly. Was he sapost to say something..?

"Alright!! Go in there and separate to different parts of the training grounds! Set up your flags and wait tell the horn is heard!!! Good luck heros!! Plus ultra!!!!" Midnight announced. They were all given a flag and bandannaa of a matching color to tie onto themselves. Denki tied his onto his right bicep, Mineta and Hagakure put his on theirs wrist, and mina put hers around her neck.

Then mina lead the group deeper into the make shift city. Denki was amazed by the city, buildings like these always awed him. Especially at night.

Mina led them into a building and they made their way inside. It was spacious and echoed to they chose this as their makeshift base. They put the main flag in the middle of the room and waited.

"Who do you think will win?" Hagakure asked mina.

"I think momos group will. Or bakugo." Mina said.

"Um..." denki said, mustering up the erge. They all turned to him. "Sorry but um, whats capture the flag?" Denki asked innocently. They all stared at him.

"...are you serious?" Mina asked. Denki was confused. "Am i not sapost to be???" The three of them exchanged looked. Mineta grinned.

"Jezz and i thought you were useful! Turns put your just dumb." Mineta said bluntly with a snicker.

"Mineta!!!!" Mina and Hagakure yelled.

"What?" He asked. Mina ignored him and turned back to denki.

"Capture the flag is a game!" Mina beamed. "Basically, you protect your flag from being stolen and try to steal other people's flags."

Denki understood now and beamed. "Oh! So what's our plan?" Denki asked with a big smile. He really was like a little kid.

"Hagakure and Mineta will go out and get flags. Me and you will defend them." Mina instructed.

"Ok!!" Denki beamed. Mineta rolled his eyes.

"Are your powers on?" Hagakure asked.

Denki raised up his hand and tryed to activate his quirk. What he got instead was his collar burning the hell out of his neck suddenly and a loud siren being turned on from it. Denki yelped and stoped trying to activate it. He fell onto his knee as he winced. After a minute they heard a click and the burning sensation stopped. Denki was put of breath and felt a little woozi.