Chapter 10: "home"

Denki was peacefully sleeping when he was shaken lightly awake. Denki fluttered his eyes a bit at first but fell back asleep forgetting he was even shaken in the first place.

Aizawa shook him a tad more aggressively. "Come on kid. Wake up."

Denki made an undeciferable noice and fell back asleep again.

Aizawa threw him to the floor.

"OW!! what the hell!?" Denki looked up and realized it was Aizawa. Regretting his outburst of a cuss he got to his feet and chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his neck.

Aizawa gave him a bored look. "Get dressed." He turned and walked out the room without an explanation.

Aizawa was intimating to denki. He picked up on the vibes of dislike and disapproval. And with what happened on Wednesday, he didn't want to piss the adults off. Aizawa especially because he seemed the most threatening. Denki cursed his luck with that but he couldn't do anything.

Denki always didn't trust adults. They always played tricks...

"Are you sure? Dr Tsubasa says I'm not aloud to have candy." Young denki asked. He was about 4, 5, or 6. Denki couldn't remember exactly. Again, time is nonexistent in kindergarten.

"Why Ofcourse. Go on. Take it." Overhaul insisted. It was the first time Denki ever met him. He came to the kindergarten for a reason denki still doesn't know. His outstretched hand portrayed what appeared to be a small tootsie roll. Denki was still unsure though.

"But... dr Tsubasa also said not to talk to strangers or take any-"

"Just, Take it kid." Overhaul stated annoyed.

"But your still a stranger." Denki pointed out.

Overhaul put out his other hand for a hand shake. "I'm Overhaul. You?"

Denki glanced at the hand waiting for a shake and cautiously took it. "Denki..." he cautiously said. Overhaul shook his hand and let go.

"See? Now we're not strangers." Overhaul offered the candy again. Denki considered it. Technically he wasn't a stranger anymore so... denki took it and thanked him. Overhaul watched as denki ate the candy. After a few minutes everything grew glitchy. His quirk got out of control and led to.....

Huh....

Denki knew what but...

Couldn't remember....

Like it was locked...

Weird denki thought. He got dressed, tossed the thought away and tryed the door. To his surprise it was open and Aizawa was right outside of it. He looked at denki and narrowed his eyes.

Uh oh. What did i do!? Denki silently paniced.

"Brush your hair! It's literally all over the place." Aizawa ordered.

"Oh!! Right!" Denki ran back in and brushed his hair quickly. Using a LOT of water. He quickly finished and ran back out. Aizawa approved of his look apparently and began walking. Denki followed quickly behind.

"You're going to meet Principal nezu today. It was originally going to be tomorrow but we moved it closer. How are you feeling?" Aizawa asked out of the blue.

"Uh- fine.. thanks." Denki said. He put his head down to avoid eye contact. In all honesty... he was more nervous about this whole thing. Did he just trade one prison to another? Denki wasn't to sure but his curiosity was still peaked. But he was honestly scared. Eggshells...