chapter 31: "acceptance"

Denki continued to act his usual self but still seemed a little down throughout the week. He avoided the conversation of his mom from his curious friends aswel. Most noticed the avoidance and talked about it behind denkis back.

Denki only knew this because his vent in his new room still worked the same as his old one. Though it wasn't as loud and therefore not as clear. But he could still make out the conversation if he really listened.

Toga started to become friends with the girls and was doing a lot better then what she was. She walked taller then she did before and wasn't afraid to smile or have it hold her back. Her stomach hasn't grown a whole lot yet to be noticeable but she did apparently tell momo atleast. Her and momo would bond by scrolling through Amazon together looking through baby stuff and fawning over names. Denki was sure the other girls in their friend group like Uraraka, Hagakure, mina and tsu knew but didn't have any confirmation as of yet. The conversation never really arose and denki was giving toga space to grow with them.

He was also giving the baku-squad space completely for his own needs. He still couldn't get over the weekend with his mom and siblings. He had so many questions... but didn't know how to ask them or who. He tried to muster up the courage to ask mic about it but always fumbled on his words and eventually just changed the subject. Not even getting enough words out to even hint or clue mic in the right direction to what he wanted to ask. So in the end denki just decided to keep it to himself until he could come up with the right words.

So far though it only left him stumped and a bit off his game. Even in training.

"GET HIM DUNCE FACE!!!!" Bakugo roared so loud it was like he spoke on the intercom.

Along with the other students in class 1A, he cheered him on against Marutādo. Sence toga was revealed to be pregnant, denki was originally going to stick with the rest of the class during training. But now Marutādo came into class he and him have been going at it.

Denki charged his arms, spin and jumped, then slammed intop of Marutādos sheild the pros made him use.

They wanted him to focus on physical fighting with non stab-able weapons. They gave denki the ability to use his quirk so he could "practice". Denki was sure Aizawa just wanted denki to beat the shit out of him though. Marutādo was given a sheild and a staff. The sheild was wood so it wouldn't give denki an advantage but in the end it didn't do much. And the staff was left on the ground forgotten during the fight.

Denki continued to blast into the sheild. Each blow giving of a wave of yellow electricity. Overpowering Marutādo quickly and pissing him off just as fast.

Denki and Marutādo have NOT gotten along AT ALL. Marutādo made it some sort of life goal to attack denki both physically and verbally for no reason right from the start. Their first conversation was basically Marutādo thinking denki wanted to fight simply by denki asking him of "do you know where our dorms are?" Denki was just trying to help and in return Marutādo pushed him into the wall and started screaming in his face. It wasn't much better for the rest of the class either.

Marutādo was being nothing but a menus to everyone. He constantly sexualized momo with mineta at first then started terrorizing mineta. He even dangled mineta off the roofs edge for fun. It would have made eveyone happy if he didn't over do it like he was. He constantly made fun of everyones physical appearance and body size. It was actually taking a toll on mineta to the point everyone was noticing him not eating for days at a time anymore.

He also said back water comments to the girls about how they should "watch what they eat", called tsu a manatee instead of a frog, called mina a slut along with momo and Uraraka.