Chapter 16: "DENKI CANT SLEEP!"

"Denki! Its time to sleep!" Iida scolded.

Denki continued jumping on the sofas like it was a trampoline. Everyone was tired and ready to clock in for the night. It was Friday night so they all already stayed up tell 1am together. But unlike everyone else, Denki was hyper.

He didn't need to worry about the lock on his door anymore because when they took the collar off they also deactivated the door. Win win.

"But i dont feel like sleeping though!" Denki said as he jumped, did a front flip and landed on another sofa.

"How about we try to help you get tired?" Mina asked. This got the very few still there, students attention.

"Ooooo can it be a game!?" Hagakure asked.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! Denki, you need to go to sleep, right now!!!" Iida ordered.

Denki didn't listen and instead activated his electricity quirk and started zooming through the room, walls, and even on the roof. A tail of golden yellow following behind him.

"IM TO HYPERRRRRRR!!!" he yelled.

"GAME ON!!" Mina yelled to the rest.

Thus started the sleep games.

Competitors:

Momo
Hagakure
Mina
Sero
Iida
Uraraka
Kirishima
Izuku
And Tokoyami.

(Aizawa was also there but he was no help nore interfered with the chaos around him.)

First try: Kirishima.

"Here dude! Try this warm milk! It's soothing and good for your bones!!" Kirishima handed the drink to the jumping kaminari.

"You should try drinking milk Midoriya." Tokoyami stated. Izukus eye twitched.

Denki took the drink and chugged it. Didn't work. "Needs more sugar. Kinda bitter." He commented before going back to zooming around the room.

"I do that with cereal." Aizawa commented.

"Please do something Mr Aizawa!!!" Iida pleaded.

"Shut up. Im injoying "the young and the restless" on my tablet."

Try 2: Iida.

"Just sit still and listen to this." Iida ordered. He sat denki down on the couch and put headphones on his head.

"What even is it?" Izuku asked.

"Ocean sounds."

"Ofcourse it is..." Uraraka commented and yawned. "I dont think thats ganna work."

"Just give it a chance!" Iida scolded.

"THIS IS BORING!" Denki yelled. Headphones still on.

"How high is the volume!?" Momo asked.

"Oops. Sorry Denki!" Iida said as he turned it down on his phone.

"That can seriously hurt his ears!!!" Momo scolded iida.

"I know!!! It was an accident!!"

"Just like the stain incident..." izuku muttered.

Iida shot him a glare.

Try 3: Uraraka.

"This tea is a family recipe! It helped me a lot on nights like yours. Here! Dont be shy to tell me if you dont like it either." Uraraka handed him the tea cup.