Chapter 24: "Preparations"

Sunday, November 2nd.
6:36 pm.
Nezus mansion.

"Good girl!!! That's 'play dead'! Good girl!!! Heres a treat!" Denki cooed to Comet. He gave her a treat for the new tick he just had her learn.

Most of the day denki was for the main part alone. Denki, Toga, and Eri met up at church together and ended up having their own classroom for sunday school. They mainly just colored in some religious coloring books the whole time though which denki and eri liked.

Toga on the other hand seemed withdrawn. She didn't tell anyone about her being pregnant so the only one who knew what was wrong was denki. He stayed close to her and held her a lot which she was greatful for. He stayed close and talked for her while whisper asking her questions about if she wanted water or the cookies they were hanging out. She said no but denki got it for her anyway.

Ontop of that she also looked horrible if you looked closely. Her eyes were bloodshot red from crying. She looked sickly from the vomit and morning sickness. She was developing eye bags from lack of sleep. And she was hardly eating or talking. It was obvious something was clearly bothering her but she wouldn't tell a soul.

After church they had to part ways. Toga went with midnight and Eri went with Present Mic. Nezu had to take off after services were done and didn't stick around afterwards because of some meeting. So, nezu just had the driver watch him and payed him extra to do it. He was mainly on his phone the whole time during the day which denki didn't mind. He kept his attention on Comet.

Denki missed Comet so much over the week and she did too. They played and denki taught her tricks in the back yard all day.

He even taught her how to use a toilet and flush afterwards!! Denki could not stop laughing at it!! He took a video of it and sent it to the class 1A group chat who all died laughing.

Overall denki had a blast with Comet all day. She was getting bigger too! She now stood to his knee unstead of half of his caff. And boy did she act like a bunny!

Denki was playing fetch with her when nezus classic car drove up. It was sunset and the sky was a pink and purple with a chilled fall air to it. Denki spotted it and so did Comet. The quickly ran to it in excitement.

"NEZU! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS I TRAINED COMET TO USE THE TOLET!" Denki yelled as he ran to the car.

Nezu got out of the car and smiled bright. "What a magnificently humorous idea!"

They started walking to the house and the driver walked off to go home.

"Yeah! And i trained her how to throw garbage away! And how to fetch! And how to dance! And how to play dead! She's real good at it too! Comet! Play dead!" Denki commanded. They were inside now and Comet played dead in the hallway. She did look dead.

"Thats wonderful denki. Have you esten yet?" Nezu asked as he walked to the kitchen.

"No not yet. I wanted to wait for ya!" Denki beamed.

"Someones mighty chipper. What should we have? Soba? Noodles? Shakira? Pizza? What are you hungry for?" Nezu asked.

"O! Can we have chicken nuggets!?" Denki asked.

"Ha! Ha! Ofcourse! Those are your favorite!" Nezu said. Denki pulled out the frozen chicken nuggets from the freezer and nezu grabbed the pan. Together they started alining the nuggets on the pan.

"So what was your super important meeting about?" Denki asked.

"Which one? I had multiple." Nezu chuckled. He was beating around the subject but denki didn't know that yet.