Chapter 26: "Mom"

Denki heard what happened with Toga through Nezu. They tryed making plans for him to stay the night but Toga just wanted space and Benjamin thought it would be better if her and Midnight worked through this alone themselves; one on one.

Throughout the rest of the school week, Aizawa had been watching Denki like a rapter. He always was glaring at him in the hallways and when the class was working on anything. It made Denki noticeably uncomfortable by everyone. Including the baku-squad.

Friday, November 7th
3:45pm
UA dorm livingroom

"UGHHHH i don't wanna study for the test over the weekend!!! Who has a fuckin test on a Monday anyway!?" Mina complained and slammed her head on the table.

"Present Mic. I'm just glad its him with the test on Monday and not Aizawa." Sero stated. They all shared an audible shiver.

Denki stayed quiet as he stared off into space with his homework infront of him. He figeted with his pencil with his two fingers. Staring intensely at nothing and biting his lip to hell.

"Yo, you ok bro?" Kirishima asked.

"Hm?" Denki hummed as he julted himself out of his trance.

"Are you ok Denki? You've been off all week." Said Jirou.

"Uh... just a lot of things have been going on. Today especially." Denki stated. He chewed on his lip again in nervousness.

"The fucks going on today?" Bakugo asked.

"I'm meeting my mom."

The whole table went silent, put their pencils and study books down, and looked up at denki. Who was biting his lip and spacing out again.

"They found your mom!?" Mina asked excited. "Who is she!?"

Denki pulled out his phone and pulled up the first picture he ever saw of his mom. He had nezu send both pictures to denki so he could save them on his phone. Every night since he's been staring at the images before bed. He held the phone up to them who instantly went wide eyed.

"Her names Akari Arashi. She's a hero like you guys! She works up north and has a family. I'm sapost to spend this weekend and every other weekend with them." Denki explained.

"Holy shit... HOW HAVE WE NOT GUESSED!? SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM!" Sero yelled a bit to loud. Now the whole class that was in the livingroom had their attention.

"What are yous guys talking about?" Momo asked.

"DENKIS MOM BRO! ITS AKARI ARASHI! HIS MOMS AKARI ARASHI!!!" Mina yelled excited.

All of them came running and compared the photo to Denki. They all saw the resemblance and all didn't know how they didn't see it before.

"Wait, does that mean your dads Haru Arashi?" Tokoyami asked.

"No. My dads name is Suki Tohru." Denki swiped the photo to Sukis mugshot. All of them fell silent and stared. Their awed faces instantly turned to deep frowns. They did see the resemblance they were just... confused.

"How did that happen?" Hagakure asked.

"Don't know yet. Probably should wait awhile before i get into the mystery. I'm meeting my mom and her family today." Denki said with a nervous smile.

"I've seen her and her family on T.V so many times! They're the sweetest family out there! You couldn't have gotten any luckier with your mom!" Uraraka said bubbly.

"Not sure about your dad though. He looks like a low class villian. You might have gotten the short end of the stick with him. But not as short as Midoriyas dad." Sero chuckled.