chapter 5: "mystery friendo"

"Alright! I wrote everything down. The getting up, the drawings, the all might speach of the century, and the training catastrophe. Oh, and the movie. Did i miss anything?" Denki asked as he reviewed what he wrote in the notebook.

"Don't forget to put the old lady. She shouldn't have done that. It's messed up." John stated.

"I don't think so. She was only trying to help." Denki said. "And yes i already put it in."

"Everything?" Jane asked suspiciously. "Even how you flet in that moment?"

"Yup!" Denki nodded.

"Then yes we got everything." Randy said as he groaned. He was tired of all of this.

"Good. Now lets go!" Jane harped.

"But-!"

"Now!! You're only going to be in more trouble if you stay!" Jane protested.

Denki pouted and reluctantly agreed. He didn't want to leave at all. These people were to much of a thrill and mysterious. But pissing off doctor Tsubasa and pissing off big boss man were two completely different dangers. He had no problem pissing dr Tsubasa off but big boss man? Fuck no! The more he thought about it the more anxious he got. He knew jane was 1000% right and made his way to his dorm door.

"Wait, should we take the notebook?" Denki asked.

"Hmmmm yeah. Take it with." John stated.

"Hurry up already!!!" Jane yelled.

"Alright! Ok! Im going! Im going!!" Denki looked at the clock. A minute tell ten. Denki quickly bolted out of the door with the notebook in hand. Just as he passed through it the door closed and gave its loud click. Indicating it was now 10. Denki sighed in relief. That was close....

Denki started cautiously wonering the halls. He might have spent a day there but he still didn't remember everything. He ended up getting lost and his caution turned into confusion. He ended up in halls he never seen before.

Soon he came across a window at a end of a hallway and when he looked out he gasped. What was that beautiful thing in the sky? Did the sun turn blue? What was that? He stared at it for a minute. He never seen anything like that before.

He quickly shoved the thought away quickly though. He tried opening the window while looking back and forth between the blue thing and the window latches. He managed to get it open with an abrupt snap.

"Yes!!" Denki whispered. He crouched down to reach for the notebook he dropped but suddenly he heard something fall from inside the room he was closest too. He froze. What would happen if he was caught..? He didn't think about that.... he stayed silent and frozen. Not daring to move. He stared at the door as he held his breath. Waiting for something bad to happen...

He heard a male voice grumble "for fucks sakes!" But it sounded distrot. Denki was taken off guard by how the voice sounded like he was crying. It reminded him of his kindergarten mates. Out of instinct and habit, he crouch crawled cautiously to the dorm door.

"H-..hello...?" He whispered. No sound came. "C-can you hear me...?" Denki called a tiny bit louder.

"What..?" The male voice asked from the other side. He was now against the door. Denki went closer.

"Are you alright..?" Denki whispered.

"Yeah... who are you?"

"A friend. Are you sure...? You sounded like you were crying."

"N-no i wasn't. Who are you and why are you outside my dorm room?" The voice snapped at him aggressively but kept his voice down. Denki went closer to the door and leaned against it cautiously.