chapter 6: "meetings"

Iida sighed outside of denkis dorm. He loved being class president yes, but sometimes he wished this amount of responsibility wasn't placed on him. He's still a villian. But nonetheless he forced himself to be decent.

Iida nocked on denkis door. "Rise and shine! It's time for class!! Hurry we must not be late!!"

He heard some rustling and then a thud. "Ow! One sec!!!" Soon the door was flung open and there stood denki with his shiny smile. Iida peaked around him and saw his room was completely trashed.

"What is the meaning of that!? You are at UA! This is an insult to this school!!" Iida scolded as he pointed to the mess.

"Oh! Yeah I'll clean that up later. Stayed up all night and was bored out of my mind so i made 5 pellow forts and acted out a mid evil fantasy au of this world. Sort of like a real life fanfiction. Meh. Whats for breakfast?" Denki asked as he walked off. Iida stood there conflicted but quickly closed the door and ran after denki.

They entered the dorm together and iida wasn't done scolding.

"You must clean your room immediately! And no more staying up all night unless you are studying!! No more of this chuldish behavior!!!" Iida said while moving his arms weirdly.

Denki instinctively pressed himself away from his arms but kept the conversation going. "Childish?"

"Yes!!!" Iida yelled. Denki flinched a little but iida didn't notice it.

"But whats wrong with being that?" Denki asked. The door opened and iida led the way. Denki was to invested with this upcoming debate now. They both didn't pay attention to the rest of the students in the room.

"Because your a teenager!!! You need to act your age!" Iida stated.

"So wait, let me get this straight. Having fun is something adults and teenagers dont do?" Denki asked. Iida stopped at the kitchen to grab a bagel.

"No, they do have fun. Just not your kind of fun."

"Whats wrong with my kind of fun?" Denki asked.

"Probably something messed up like killing animals.." Jirou mumbled. She was sitting on the countertop next to denki. Denki looked at her.

"Thats togas thing but only because of her quirk. My thing is making pellow forts and acting out scenes in my head. And APPARENTLY THAT'S SOMEHOW WRONG!?!?" denki asked dramatically.

"YES! HOW OLD ARE YOU!? 5!?" iida yelled back.

"16 I THINK!!"

"HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW YOUR OWN AGE!?!?!?" iida yelled frustrated.

"Well how do you know your age for sure!?" Denki asked.

"What does that even mean!?" Jirou yelled.

"It means he wasn't raised like us dumbasses." Bakugo snapped from the couches. "How the fuck do you guys forget that? The idiot doesn't even know what parents are."

Everyone in the room who wasn't looking already, looked at the group. Or more specifically, denki.

"I still dont know!!! You didn't explain!!!" Denki whined and crossed his arms in a huff.

"Wait, so, where did you come from?" Sero asked as he walked up next to Jirou. Jirou also looked curious about the answer.

"What do you mean?" Denki asked.

"Like, where do you come from?" Jirou asked. Denki stared dumbfounded.

"You all are fucking idiots. Did you not hear what i fucking said!?" Bakugo asked.