chapter 12: "Shinso"

The rest of the day was spent by denki playing and training Comet in the backyard under the willow trees.

Comet was UNBELIEVABLY hyper. But luckily for Comet, she had a equally hyper owner. Honestly nezu was concerned as he watched from the window. They both matched in energy and were more active than a group of toddlers on sugar highs. And the fact that Comet was just a almost 2 month old puppy and was this hyper said A LOT. Either way they had fun.

A week passed. Nothing was really happened in that week to denki that was out of the ordinary or eventful other than the creepy encounters he had with jane, randy, john, and chad every once in a while. Everyone in class 1A and the church kids started to notice the odd behavior denki showed during those moments. He would just stop what he was doing or saying and just stare into space until he blinked or glanced away slightly. Sometimes they lasted minutes but no more than 4. None of them had the courage to ask why and just thought it was creepy or he was thinking about murder or something. Nezu was concerned about the whole thing. He had a feeling something was wrong and he would be right. Only problem was that denki himself didn't see it as a problem. Therefore, never asked any questions or cared to remember it. It just wasn't eventual in his mind.

Aizawas dislike was slowly not showing as much. He still stared for to long but the stare wasn't as intense as is was. Denki still didn't do well economicly and they did the education level test only it was.... strange.

His academic level seemed to jump all over the place according to the test. One minute he didn't know what 2+56 was and the next he could solve 678×89 without a calculator or writing it down. Similar things happened in all the other subjects except for English. He knew things nezu didn't teach him and completely aced English, even senior level. It completely baffled the whole school board. They honestly didn't know what to do. And the commission was absolutely NO help. They just wanted to quiz him on villian moved and that stuff to try and predict the villains moves. Nezu already knew they would hit a dead end with it.

Ever sence nezu got Comet for denki and welcomed him into his home, denki preferred to go to the mansion than spend time at the dorms. He absolutely loved Comet and she instantly took a lot of his time. Time he was more than happy to give. It was nice to watch. But also problematic.

Denki still had yet to make any friends really. Occasionally he'd text cat but that was nothing special other than sending memes every once in a while. Monoma felt more stuck with him than anything and didn't contribute anything to the one-sided friendship. And the rest of the church kids just stayed away and judged him from a far. Denki didn't really like going to the church because of that but kept quiet and never said anything to nezu. To denki, the only reason he went was because Monoma was there. It was the only reason.

As for training, unless it was a team activity, he had to hold his own. He saved some of the girls a couple times from robots but never expected a thanks or anything and just went on his way. He mostly was him being by himself with the occasional easdropping and joining conversations suddenly. He even made todoroki jump one time. Students had agreed it was quite creepy at times but viewed it as more of an annoyance than anything. Aizawa got a headache from it but never did anything about it as he saw it as harmless. And the weird thing about it all was that denki was completely clueless about it all. He thought everything was fine and everyone was on good terms. He didn't notice the gossip, the rumors, the giggles as he walked by, the mean comments, the villain comments directed at him, or anything like that. He didn't see it as bad. Or even mean. He just thought it was normal.

There was one reason he stuck around after school though and that was to see Mic and midnight. Mic and him only got closer and soon midnight and him became friends aswel. And as expected, midnight was ruining his innocents. It was also where he learned the finger guns from. And now he became a typical flirt in the class thanks to her. Aizawa was mad about it but also amused because denki was SO BAD. So bad!!! It honestly made Aizawa grin on some hard days.