chapter 8: "hard life"

"Ok! Denki, hit that dead battery with everything you got!" Midnight yelled.

They were in the arena used during the sports festival. Denki was alone inside it as all the teachers and observed in the stands.

Aizawa, mic, midnight, cementoss, and nezu were the only ones denki recognized. Other then that there were 3 men in black suits and sunglasses. They looked like triplets to denki but they just wore the same clothes and hair styles. Their hair colors were all different though. Red, blonde, and blue hair colors. To denki, they were intimating. Then there was a man with red wings. Like angel wings and very intriguing and attractive eyes. He looked interesting and friendly enough but denki knew he had to be cautious regardless.

Denki heard the collar give out a weird noise like at the training session, indicating that it was deactivated. Denki activated his quirk but didn't fire.

"How hard do i hit it!?" He yelled.

"Until it's charged!!" Mic yelled.

Denki did as he was told and struck the dead battery and instantly it was charged to full.

"This kids powerful." Hawks commented.

"Agreed." The ginger lead of the triplets said. His name was Benjamin.

"Alright denki! We're sending some bots into the arena with you! Distroy them all!" Mic yelled.

Bots started changing at denki from all directions from the arena. Denki started fighting the bots everytime he Distroyed one, two would enter to replace it. Increasing the numbers and overwhelming denki.

The teachers watched closely to denkis movements. His fighting style, how he was surprised, all of it. He was also being recorded by multiple cameras that were flying from drones. They were high enough to not be noticed but they were zoomed in very closely. Denki was unaware of them but all the bystanders knew. They just didn't know how many there were exactly. Or where they all were..

Aizawa narrowed his eyes at denki. Observing intensely.

"What's the matter eraser? You seem offly tense." Nezu asked softly. Mic gave Aizawa a gab from his elbow without taking his eyes off denki.

"Ow! Im not tense." Aizawa stated.

"Could have fooled me." Midnight chimed in sarcastically.

"Cut the man some slack." The blue haired triplet, ben, stated. "Afterall, this is a serial killer that we're observing today." He said with a sly grin.

"You have no prove or authority to accuse a 16 year old boy of such a thing!" Mic snapped. Aizawa silently Agreed and gave the man a side eyed glare.

"I'm just saying. The percentage rate of him being a serial killer is 100 in my opinion. And once word gets to the public, it will be in theirs immediately too." Ben ginned at mic which pissed him off. Mic pointed a scolding finger at him.

"The public will never know about him. And no one gives a flying fuck about 'your book'."

"Hizashi." Aizawa scolded. Mic growled and returned his attention to denki who was moving quite fast how. His electricity left a trail from his body and his speed was increasing. Though mic noticed how he seemed less coordinated. He still hit his targets but there would be a brief moment of his eyes crossing or shaking his head. He was sweating a lit but could obviously go on forever.

"So, how has things been here with him around?" Hawks asked.

"It's only been three days but so far no problems other then the last training session he was in on Monday." Aizawa informed.