Chapter 25: "exposed truths"

Monday, November 3rd.
1:32pm.
UA's arena from the sports festival.

"TOGA! YOU NEED TO ENGAGE YOUR OPPONENT! DENKI! STOP BEING INTIMATED! HER BEING A GIRL DOES NOT MEAN SHE ISN'T LESS OF A THREAT THAN A MALE! GIVE IT YOUR ALL!" Endeavor yelled from the stands.

It was combat training. Denki was sure Endeavor went harder on them than any other teacher during combat training. Denki had a hunch it was because he had a grudge against villians as the reason why. But nonetheless the exercises were very extreme. And often left him and Toga in bruises on a normal day. But this wasn't a normal day.

Denki and toga weren't trying to hurt each other now. They were just trying to make it look convincing. With toga pregnant and still hadn't told any of the teachers, they had to be careful. Toga could miscarry if she got hurt so denki tried to stay on offense.

Meanwhile Toga just didn't have the energy physically, emotionally, and mentally to even fight. Plus the morning sickness was worsening. But, she was forced too. Making her hits not very mobile and sluggish.

But regardless of their non-effort tactic they both were still sweating like crazy. Unfortunately, Endeavor was sharp. He knew something was up and they knew he knew. They tryed to avoid eye contact and didn't talk. Which again was unusual of them sence they both were very vocal during battles. Endeavor has been teaching them long enough to reconize that.

"Benjamin." Endeavor called. Benjamin was to Endeavors right and ben was to Endeavors left.

"What." Benjamin asked a bit annoyed. He didn't like Endeavor very much.

"I think we should have a meeting. Today. Right after this class and send these two back to their dorms." Endeavor stated.

"What for?" Ben asked.

"I have a hunch... and i think im right." Endeavor stated.

"About what?" Benjamin snapped.

"Are you seriously saying you dont notice it?" Endeavor snapped back.

Benjamin shot him a glare and returned he attention to the teenagers. Now that he mentioned it, he did notice... They were holding back. They were silent... It was unusual... something was up. But what?

They all watched them closely. Than, it hit them.

4:30pm.
Nezus office

"NO! I'm telling you i haven't had any guys come over at all sence she's been with me. I've been complaining about it!! Shota, Mic, TELL THEM!" Midnight ordered.

Endeavor, Midnight, the ben triplets, shota, mic, and nezu were present. Denki, eri, and toga were made to be locked in their dorms for the time being.

"It's true. She has been." Shota stated flatly.

"Than when? And who?" Benjamin asked.

"It could be denki. They were alone pretty much all day on Halloween and after in the bathroom. Not to mention they hang out after-school at night to have a movie nights." Shota pointed out.

"I'm positive it's not denki. And if it was it takes around a week to figure out you are pregnant. Not the day after and i don't think denki would have fucked her the day she came here." Midnight stated.

"Than who and when?" Benjamin asked again irritated.

"It could have happened before she came here. One of the league members perhaps? We won't know for certain unless we talk to her." Benji said.