chapter 7: "Kaminari"

"I still don't understand." Jane stated. Denki was back in his room with the others having their usual meetings. They all still didn't agree with staying at UA.

"I don't understand how you don't. This place is different than kindergarten!" Denki defended.

"We already established this." John huffed. "Just because this place is different, doesn't mean its the right place to be. We should get back. The punishments are only going to get bigger the longer we stay. ESPECIALLY when they find out it's from choice."

"Still... i just feel... obligated to stay here. I don't know the words to describe it but... i-i just don't think i can turn away. My interest is just too peaked." Denki said.

"What about when they made fun of you? Or attacked you all at once? What about the times they all looked at you with unfriendly faces during class or lunch. What about that Monoma guy? Aizawa? Face it denki. They don't want you here and thats final. We don't belong here..." Randy said from the corner.

"It's only been 2 nights! 3 including this one! We can't expect people to be completely comfortable with us in that amount of time." Denki stated kindly. "Just give them some more time, I'm sure it'll clear up after while."

"And if it doesn't?" Chad asked.

"Then we can go back. But only when I'm comfortable with it so don't ask me everyday. You'll know when I'm ready." Denki said.

"We just don't like this place unlike you." Jane said more to herself.

"And thats ok! We'll be ok. I won't abandon you guys i promise." Denki said.

"And what about the injections? Kaminari will come out and kill everyone here if we don't go back." Jane pointed out.

It was true, Kaminari was getting more.... whats the word... spontaneous? Stury? Waking up? Somethinglike that... denki could feel it.

Kaminari was what they called the 'bad side' of denki. It was like jane, jandy, chad, and john but different at the same time. He chose not to let himself be seen because one he was technically sleeping and second he was literally part of denki. If he came out he'd have to change places with denki. Making denki the sleeping one not kaminari. Otherwise known to denki as a 'black out'. Denki and kaminari never chose to speak to each other. They could in their head but chose not to do so. Neither of them knew why but they just didn't. When switched the one 'sleeping' would have little to no idea what the other was doing. But overall it was a chilling clam between them. They didn't like each other but they didn't dislike each other either. it was a calm understanding. It was strange. Atleast to denki.

"True... ok than. Here's the plan, if they can't figure out what the injections were made out of than we go back. Sound reasonable?" Denki asked.

All of them nodded. Denki closed the notebook of what happened that day dramatically.

"Good! What time is it?" Denki asked. He looked at the clock. 9:34pm. Denki got a mischievous idea. He didn't necessarily like being locked in the room all night. Especially when he has infinite energy. Literally. Especially with his quirk not being used as much. He grabbed the trash can but when he looked up he saw a camera he never noticed before. He thought for a moment. He spotted some black construction paper in the floor and grabbed it along with some tape. He turned off the lights and stood on his bed to get to it. It was a round camera so he taped the paper all around it. Although he was used to having a camera in his room he still didn't like it. Once the camera was covered he went back to the trash can.

He opened the metal door and glanced down the hallway on each side. No one was around. He looked that the lock on the door. It looked like to bars would go into the wall in general. Both at the sides and two at the top. He saw little tiny dotts in the holes, probably pressured buttons to a wire in the wall. That was annoying. Knowing the heros will probably be notified of it not activating, denki decided to just leave. He put the trash can back and went out of the room. Who knows? Maybe they won't do a man hunt for him tonight because of what he did to the camera.