dog house.

Without looking in Derek's direction as he left with his proverbial tail between his legs, Delilah helped Scott move off the ice. Her hands were vibrating with fury as she carefully had him lean into her side.

"I can't go home like this," he said as she eased him onto the front seat of the car. His lip was split and a small  amount of blood had collected in the corner of his mouth.

"I know, but I need to take you somewhere safe. You'll need time to heal and wounds from an alpha can take longer to do so."

"Can you take me to the animal clinic? I can stitch myself up there with Deaton's help." 

Delilah nodded as she pulled the car out and headed to Scott's workplace. She thought it was mildly entertaining that he was seeking a veterinarian to assist him with his wounds. He had a top trained nurse in the car who was very well verse in werewolf physiology but did not want to contradict the young werewolf's way of thinking.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" She asked gently, she needed to fully understood what took place so she could appropriately discipline Derek and the pack.

Scott sighed, frustrated as he rested his head back on the seat. "Everything is just getting out of control. And no body is listening to me."

"I'm listening Scott." She reassured the boy.

"I know but you're also helping Derek." She didn't disagree with him as Derek needed to play his role for now.

"And you don't like what he is doing."

"He's killing innocent people, Delilah!"

Delilah pulled the car to the side of the road at Scott's words.

"Scott, you know that isn't true. Derek hasn't killed anybody." She paused thinking about Peter and that night in the woods. "Recently," she added. 

Scott looked at her with a disgruntled expression, wanting to argue but he couldn't seem to come up with the words.

"I know you're mad, but you're not mad at Derek. You're mad that you weren't given a choice. I know that if Peter had approached you, like how Derek approached Issac or Erica or even Boyd, you would have said no. And now you are hell bent on preventing anything from happening to someone else, whether they want it or not. Scott you need to remember that you can't speak for everyone, they need to make their own choices."

"But what if they are the wrong ones?" He asked her sincerely.

"Well, that's for them to find out. Not for you to decide." 

Scott turned to looked out the window as Delilah moved back onto the road. He was carefully considering her words. Delilah had a point and Scott  knew she would never lead him astray, but he couldn't help the sinking feeling he felt as others were doomed to the life he so desperately wanted to escape from. 

"We are here," Delilah lightly called as Scott dowsed in the car. Scott looked up and saw Deaton standing in the clinic entrance waiting for him. 

"I called him to let him know we were on the way."

Delilah helped him from the car and watched as Deaton took him into the back. She sighed, this was one teenager down but she still had another to go. 

Stepping back into the car, Delilah called Stiles to find out where he was currently stranded.

When she pulled up to the front of Boyd's house she was sad to see him sitting on the curb with a metal chunk of his jeep in his hands. 

He looked up at the car approaching and scoffed as he recognized it a Derek's. Pulling to the side of the road, Delilah lowered the window and called out.