venom.

Derek slammed his foot on the gas.

"Call Issac."

"I can't, his phone is locked in your office drawer."

"Fuck, okay, next time he does something we make sure not to take his phone. Send him to his room with out dessert or something." Derek was trying to keep his voice even but the phone call just ending really set him on edge.

Delilah ran her hands roughly through her hair. "What if he is hurt too?'

Derek took a sharp corner and held his hand across Delilah's chest to stop her from sliding in her seat. "They would have said something if he was involved."

Delilah tried to take in a calming breath. Looking out the window she realized they were in fact not far from home. They were actually on the other side of the preserve. It was times like this she wished she could run like Derek through the woods.

Derek whipped onto the familiar road and pulled down their drive way. His tires spun across the gravel.

There was no jeep in sight.

Issac opened the front door as he heard the car violently pull to a stop with a thick cloud of dust surrounding it. Delilah pulled at her seatbelt as she exited the car in record time. Before Issac knew it, he was being gathered into her arms. Issac dropped his book as Delilah tightened her hold.

"Oh, thank God." Delilah said as she kissed the side of his head.

"What's going?" Issac asked, confused why his two parental figured looked so stressed.

"Jackson attacked at the school. Erica was hurt."

"What? Is she okay?"

"Stiles is bringing her here. She started having seizures again."

Delilah slightly loosened her hold on Issac and looked into his eyes. "I thought you were with them."

"No, they all got detention from Harris. I guess Jackson and Scott were fighting over Allison? I don't really know. I came straight home since I'm grounded."

Delilah laughed with relief.

"Good boy." She patted his cheek with care before kissing his head again. "Come, we need to prep the room for Erica."

Delilah pulled Issac into the house and Derek waited on the porch for Stiles. The jeep came haphazardly around the corner.

"Derek!" Scott shouted as he jumped from the passenger seat. Stiles was gathering Erica close from the backseat.

Erica was still in his arms when she began to violently thrash. Derek quickly moved forward as he meet Stiles part way to the house. Stiles looked frantic as he passed the girl to Derek's hold. Derek tried to sooth the hair from her face as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. He took off sprinting for the house. 

Upon entering he saw Issac and Delilah had cleared the living room of the coffee table normally stacked with books. This left a large enough space to place Erica down onto the carpeted floor.

Stiles and Scott followed closely behind.

"Is she going to be okay?," Stiles asked unsure what to do with the chaotic situation in front of him.

Delilah looked at Erica's arm. The kanima's claws had imbedded themselves deep into her skin. Delilah tried not to flinch as she saw bone fragments peaking through. She turned to Stiles and tried not to give off her concern to everyone else in the room. Derek however, could immediately see her concern.

"He fractured the bone in her arm and the venom from the claws is stopping her from healing. I think it's in her marrow." She whispered for only the wolves in the room to hear. Stiles would faint if he knew what they needed to do next.