World Cup, Goddess, Confrontations

The match against Hungary was unlike anything Harry had experienced, he was up against players that were near his standards, Ray was right, Harry couldn't afford to lose concentration and underestimate his opponents. England led by three hundred points after one hour and a half but it was no easy lead, the Hungarians had nasty beaters whom were harassing the golden trio a lot. Eventually Cedric caught the snitch, the game ended 750-300.

Even though it was just the U-17 World Cup, the seats were all sold out. The female fans in the crowds screamed loudly when Harry threw them the Quaffle, Ray had been adamant about his players spending time to sign autographs after matches to retain a healthy relationship with fans and the media in general, which was why poor Harry was getting mauled by female fans who wanted a lock of his hair or to steal a kiss. After several grueling autographs, Harry walked back to the changing room, blowing a kiss before disappearing into the tunnel; making all the women in the stands sigh in content.

"Woo, here comes ladies man." Elan and Roger cat called, Harry just rolled his eyes at them as they looped their arms around him and walked him into the changing room.

Ray was already there with a smirk on his face, standing in front of a magical white board with tactics drawn onto it. "Great first game lads, four hundred and fifty point difference, we've racked up the most points of all the teams in the first group match. Next game is in two days, against Lithuania. They won't be as tough as the Hungarians but they're still definitely no pushovers. I expect each one of you to continue off where we left off today. That is all." Ray commented and then promptly left for the after game press conference.

After shedding their Quidditch pads, the quartet left the changing room after exchanging some high fives with the twin beaters and their keeper. Portkeying to Diagon Alley, the quartet found an expensive café with outdoor tables near Gringotts.

"You're not going anywhere Potter, I'll take care of our money problems." Elan said in a dead serious tone for once.

It was well known that Harry was particularly wary about money issues and budgets, since he never had the privilege of getting pocket money from his parents and always had to work for his money, he was always careful and calculating with what he had.

"Fine Elan…just don't order the whole menu." Harry warned and added with a grin, "Or we'll have to invite Crabbe and Goyle over." Elan, Cedric and Roger immediately let out hysterical laughs, the two corpulent Slytherins were well known for their abilities to stomach a whole house's amount of food.

They then took an outdoor table and Harry immediately regretted it due to the attention they were starting to get. Elan then waved over a blushing waitress and made their order, not before the waitress stammered for their autographs, which the quartet was happy to give, she almost fainted when Harry sent her the smile that had charmed witches all across the world.

"Wow Harry, you're actually getting into your character really well." Cedric said with awe.

"Well, everyone would expect me to act like that eh." Harry replied behind his Dior sunglasses, ignoring all the narcissistic stares and giggles from all the female customers sitting around him. But it became increasingly annoying as the quartet were asked by more and more fans for autographs and soon, photographers were staging themselves outside the café, flashing photos. However, with so much annoyance, the four retained their professional attitude, they complied to signing photographs and giving autographs politely whenever fans approached them.

The four then was luckily given a brief reprieve to enjoy their meal and chat about the match and their upcoming opponents.

As they were about to leave, Harry was approached by a small, silvered hair girl with wide baby blue eyes,