Visions, Chambers, King of Serpents

Harry was standing at behind edge of the entrance of what seemed like a bathroom, "Open." A voice hissed, Harry gasped, there was someone else who knew Parseltongue. He couldn't make out the identity of the mysterious figure who had a hood up but judging by size, it was someone in first or second year. Immediately a loud clunking sound echoed the bathroom, Harry watched on with fascination as the tap glowed a brilliant white and began to spin, the sink sunk downwards and out of sight. The figure than leapt down and disappeared.

"Ready?" Harry asked, looking at his trembling brother next to him. "You know, you might want to go back to bed. It's not going to be pretty down there, knowing what's in there." Harry said.

"Ginny's missing, she's my best mate's sister, I have to do this." Eric Potter squeaked, desperately trying to put up a brave front.

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you." Harry said and held out an arm, Rina appearing with a burst of flames. The two of them slowly crept towards the where the hooded figure had disappeared and saw the large pipe that led the way to infinite darkness was exposed. Harry gagged, the stench was horrible, a mixture of dead carcass and decomposition.

"What are you doing?" Eric Potter asked with fear as his brother raised his wand in at his face. Suddenly he saw a bubble forming around his head.

"If you rather breathe in that stench by all means." Harry said with a shrug before casting a bubblehead charm around his own head, then before Eric could say anything Harry jumped downwards with a loud "Woo Hoo." Harry casted a cushioning charm as soon as he fell out of the pipe and was glad that he hadn't landed on the pile of what seem to be a carpet of bones of all sorts of different creatures.

Harry then twisted in his bed as the scene changed before him.

"What the hell?" Harry exclaimed as he felt his brother tugging the back of his sleeve. Eric Potter was now close to pissing in his pants as he pointed towards what seemed to be recently shed snake skin on the floor. "Why are you so surprised? Basilisks can grow up to sixty feet in length." Harry said with a frown and went on deeper in the cave like tunnel, he was already scared enough already. He could feel it, a familiar presence, but where? The tunnel leads to a solid wall, carved with two entwined serpents with emeralds for eyes.

"Open" Harry hissed. The eyes of the snakes gleamed as they slowly untwined and the solid wall opened, they open into a long, dim corridor, lined with monumental statues of snakes, including two towering stone pillars with more carved serpents that brace the ceiling. A colossal statue of Salazar Slytherin, looking ancient and monkey-like, is at the centre.

Before Harry could do anything, Eric Potter dashed pass him, "That stupid Gryffindor." Harry muttered angrily before whipping his wand to light up the dark chamber.

Scene Changing

"Oh Fuck." Harry said, noting the size of the snake that was coming out. It was enormous, over sixty feet in length and six foot wide with dark green scales with what Harry was sure, deadly yellow eyes. "Attack."

Harry immediately shot up from bed, panting and gasping for breath, it had to be a vision, complimentary of his precognitive dreaming ability. Rina sang a note with concern at her perch next to Harry's bed. His previous dreams were all distorted, all jumbled up with no clear purposes at all. But ever since Christmas, his dreams were becoming clearer, more detailed. This dream in particular, as if he were really there, immediately.

"I believe we know the hideout of this monstrosity now." Rina sang.

"I believe so too. I recognize that bathroom, it's the one with Moaning Myrtle haunting it…now all that remains is who? And why is my brother there with me?" Harry said in their link, clearly confused, as far as he knew it, they've been at each other's throats ever since that night the Dark Lord paid his visit.