History makers

The melody of Bach's concerto no. 5 for harpsichord and strings in f minor was playing soothingly as Harry lay his head on Fleur's lap, both of them relaxing on the cream beige color sofa while the beautiful quarter veela stroked his hair.

Since to his ascent to stardom, the press was constantly exploiting his and Fleur's personal lives and privacies. At first, Fleur was a bit uncomfortable to all the attention and the pictures on the front covers of every single celebrity, gossip magazine but being with Harry was worth all the trouble.

Fleur was even offered a high paying job as a model which she declined as she thought that she had enough attention already as Harry Potter's girlfriend in addition to the fact that she didn't want anyone save Harry to ogle at her. Her family was very supportive of her decision, her mother was proud and happy that her eldest daughter had found love despite her age; even her father approved of her relationship with Harry, which said a lot since Alain pretty much loathed any boy that came near his daughters.

Currently, she was focused on reading her newly bought Charms textbook and didn't notice Harry opening his eyes and staring at her while a small smile tugged at the edge of his lips. He felt so lucky to be able to have met someone so wonderful, kind like Fleur, the fact that she was only wearing his English Jersey and a rather short and tight pair of shorts didn't hurt either.

"Where are you going?" Fleur asked with a pout as Harry rose to a sitting position. The English Chaser smiled before sitting behind Fleur and wordlessly, began to massage and untwisting the tension from her shoulders. Harry's heart rate increased significantly as he heard Fleur moaning rather loudly and sensually.

"Oh, that feels so good! Don't stop! Mmm, right there..." He felt his spine tingling and the hair on the back of his neck straighten as he felt Fleur leaning back towards him and nibbling his earlobe. He gulped when he saw the mischievous glint in Fleur's cerulean blue eyes and before he could react, he was thrown on his back and he felt Fleur's lips moving against his. Harry's brain immediately shut off as Fleur's tongue tangoed with his, wrapping his arms tightly around her curvaceous waist and pulling her as close as he could to him.

Unknowingly, neither teen saw a rather giddy Sirius Black observing them from around a corner of a wall. Not wanting to disturb the pair, the grim animagus slowly walked away with a rather large dog like grin plastered on his face.

The cool summer night was filled with booming cheers and chants from both the English and Bulgarians as the match time drew ever closer.

In the English changing room, Harry was tightening his arm pads quietly. Roger was listening to the American rock band Linkin Park with headphones clamped over his ears, while Elan was inspecting his Firebolt. The Bale brothers were pitching a baseball back and forth at each other. Cedric and Dan were chatting idly. The two young women on their team, Nicole and Cassandra were merely sitting next to each other on the benches with their eyes closed and whispering lightly. Harry thought everything was surreal, he was actually a professional Quidditch Player who was about to perform on the biggest platform in the Quidditch World Cup Final. His thoughts were halted temporarily as Ray Andersen walked into the changing room. Everyone stopped what they were doing and focused solely on their coach.

"Ladies...and Gentlemen, can you believe it? I still can't but we're here...on the precipice of making history, I'm immensely proud of you so are the staff, and the entire nation. It is my great honor to have worked with such magnificent individuals as yourselves. I want you all to go out and enjoy this game, forget the cameras, the press. Just play one match of Quidditch and have fun. Dan, great stuff at keeping the back solid. Keep it up." The coach eyed his keeper, who nodded.

"Jeremy..." The coach started as his eyes moved towards his identical looking beaters.

"I'm Jason."

"Yeah coach, I'm Jeremy, how can you mix the two of us up after all this time?"