Separate yet whole

To say the English Supporters were ecstatic was a large understatement. Throughout the entire camp, the joyful singing of the English anthem could be heard.

"They seem like a happy bunch. I hope they don't go over the top, I'm tired" Harry remarked in a half asleep state as he snuggled closer to his girlfriend on a rather large bed in his room from the tent he and Sirius had rented.

Fleur giggled as she buried her face in the crook of Harry's neck, "I love you Harry."

"Love you too, flower." Harry murmured back, lazily wrapping an arm around her waist, eliciting a contented sigh from the quarter Veela. She'd always cherished moments like these, with just the two of them together, in their own little universe. The first thing Harry did after the match was to find her, which had touched her immensely. He even turned down the offer of joining in with his teammates in what would undoubtedly be a rowdy, wild celebration party, knowing that she was uncomfortable with being in the center of attention. Gently, Fleur leaned her face close to her boyfriend's and lovingly rubbed her nose against his perfectly sculpted one. She smiled when Harry mumbling incoherently, slowly her eyelids closed to Harry's steady, quiet breathing.

Harry jerked up with a start, eyes wide, as he slept he felt dread. An uneasy, nagging feeling had wormed its way to his gut even as the World Cup ended.

"You can't sleep?" A melodious voice asked to his left. Harry turned his head sideways, smiling as he saw Fleur rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she looked cute and gorgeous even in this state.

"No, I just feel like that something bad will happen soon." Harry replied and leaned down, gently kissing her, caressing her flawless cherry red lips gently with his own. Fleur moaned into the kiss as Harry's tongue did wonders with hers, suddenly Harry stopped.

"What's wrong?" Fleur asked through her swollen lips.

"Did you hear that?" Harry asked. Very faintly, screams, and shrieks of terrors could be heard from a far yet discouraging distance.

"We should go." Harry said as he jumped out of the bed and with a swish of his wand, his belongings flew into his suitcase and the lid closed over it with a sounding thump and an audible click of a lock. With a flick of his wand, suitcase was shrunk and placed inside his shorts pocket. Fleur did the same with hers, both she and Harry raised their wands when the flaps of their room were opened revealing a white faced Sirius Black.

"Thank Merlin you two are alright! I've been looking for you two everywhere." Sirius said, hugging his godson, despite his protests.

"What's happening Sirius?" Harry asked, his spine shivered as the screams and shrieks became louder.

"We need to leave now, Death Eaters are attacking the camp." Sirius said and pulled out a silver ring.

"Wait, what about my maman, papa and Gabrielle?" Fleur exclaimed.

"They already portkeyed back to Harry's house already. I left them an emergency portkey." Sirius explained. "Now take my hand."

"What about the people out there? Elan, Roger and Cedric are still out there." Harry inquired, prompting Fleur to tighten her hold on his hand.

"There's too many out there pup. We have to leave NOW!" Sirius grabbed his godson's open hand and before he could protest, the three of them disappeared in a spinning blur.

"Ooomph." Harry exhaled as he felt himself falling onto the fluffy carpeted floor in the living room of his house as he reappeared with a swirl and Fleur falling on top of him.

"Though I understand that you have just been crowned Quidditch World Champion, will you please save your displays of affection towards my daughter in a more private setting." Alain Delacour said with a smirk, causing the couple to immediately separate. When Fleur saw her father's teasing smile, she huffed and crossed her arms.