Personal demons, Friendship, Duelling Club

So weak. So pathetic" A voice whispered. "I'M NOT WEAK!" Harry shouted at the emptiness around him, desperately trying to locate the voice. His eyes widened in shock as he saw himself out of the darkness, the other Harry was wearing robes of pure black and eyes red as blood.

Suddenly Harry felt himself pull down towards the darkness, both him and counterpart fell onto what seem to be a living room. He saw the date on a calendar, it was to be his seventh birthday.

"Eric, honey! There you are." Harry froze as he saw his mother pass right through him, he saw as she picked up his two year old brother and left the room, not noticing a five year old Harry sniffling behind the armchair. Instantly familiar feelings of loneliness and worthlessness immediately came back. Harry had always thought his mother had the most loving smile on the planet, but he couldn't recall the last time she smiled at him anymore, she didn't love him anymore.

Slowly, tears that had been kept inside began to slid down his face like rain after a long drought. No matter how much he wanted to hate his family and Dumbledore, a small part of him still craved for their approval and attention. He wanted to be loved, to be worthy in their eyes.

"Pathetic….so pathetic." A weeping Harry Potter looked up and saw his counterpart leaning against the wall, his face an emotionless void.

"After all this, you still crave for their affection? Don't you remember how they treated you? You were more powerful than Merlin and Le Fay combined yet they lavished all their care on that undeserving filthy squib who shouldn't even be given air to breathe" Red eyed Harry sneered.

"You're wrong, I don't crave their affection." Harry said, wiping his tears.

"You really think you can lie to me? When I am a part of you?" Dark Harry cackled. "Don't deny it, you wish everyday that she might smile at you the same way she smiles at that irksome brat. But that will never happen….because she doesn't love you anymore. They're all USING you. No one LOVES you."

Harry was now clutching his head, as his knees gave to the floor "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" He screamed with agony.

"Can you feel it, closing in on you...O, I can" The red eyed Harry whispered before flashing a malicious grin as he began to walk towards his screaming host.

"Harry…Harry" Harry opened his eyes and saw a concerned Roger looking at him.

"What…" Harry spluttered.

"You were talking and screaming in your sleep. You feeling okay mate?" Roger explained.

"Fine, just a dream." Harry muttered, wiping the cold sweat away from his forehead. Roger nodded and slowly went back to his bed.

Harry clamped his eyes tightly as he laid back onto his pillow, behind the seemingly perfection, handsome face and all the glamorous tittles of: Best Student of the year, Dueling Champion of Hogwarts, Quidditch Captain for the England youth team, Ravenclaw Prefect, was still that little boy who felt he was worthless and unloved.

Slowly and uneasily, Harry drifted back to sleep puzzled and surprisingly with fear, his dark counterpart hadn't appeared in years, what made this year an exception?(One guess of what 'Dark' Harry actually is) Could it be related to the mysterious hissing voice he heard not long ago.

A few days later Roger, Elan and Cedric could tell that something was up with Harry, for one, he didn't talk much, his tan skin was incredibly pale and was acting just like the way he did in first year, isolating himself from everyone, while Harry was not the most sociable person at times, he rarely acted this way anymore.