☆ nine ☆

One True Roomate(s)

One True Roomate(s)

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up."

Heeseung marched through the dorm with a portable karaoke machine tucked under one arm, chanting monotonously into the mic.

He smiled mischievously, pulling Sunoo's covers off. "Wake up, Sunoo! Wake up, Jake! It's time to wake up!"

Sunoo ignored him, curling up to use his pillow as a blanket instead. Jake dragged himself out of his bed and joined Daniel in Heeseung's.

"Hyung, you know I love you but, please, For the love of God, shut up," Jay groaned, flipping to face the wall.

Heeseung responded by laying on top of the grumpy boy, playfully grabbing his hand for a one-sided arm wrestle.

"I miss the days when you were the last to get up," Ni-ki grumbled, covering his head with a pillow.

Heeseung stood, leaving his karaoke machine on Jay. He approached his next target, grinning.

Jungwon disappeared under his covers. Heeseung gently scooped the bundle up, laughing at his muffled screams. He lightly tossed Jungwon into Sunghoon's bed, crawling in after. Sunghoon lazily pushed him away, eyes still shut.

"It's moving day; we're going to be late." Heeseung wrapped himself around Sunghoon, planting a light kiss on his cheek.

"We have time," Sunghoon murmured, letting Heeseung slip an arm under his head.

Jungwon poked his head out. "Oh my god."

He clambered over the two cuddlers to get out of bed.

***

Heeseung ran around their soon-to-be-empty dorm, making sure everything was packed. He tapped Daniel's head as he passed through the kitchen, urging the boy to eat breakfast faster.

"Alright, people, let's go!"

They made their way out the door, balancing boxes and bags in their arms. Heeseung carefully held the vase that contained Namjoon's flower.

"Where's the moving truck?" Jungwon asked, readjusting his grip.

"Well..." Heeseung hesitated to answer. "Those trucks are expensive, and the new dorm's not that far..."

Everyone groaned.

"Think of it as an arm workout," Heeseung encouraged as they started their trek through the city.

Sunghoon bumped his shoulder. "You know people are staring, right?"

"Course they are. I would, too, if I saw a stranger as hot as you walk down the street."

Sunghoon blushed, hiding his smile behind a bag.

"Wait." He stared off into the distance, confused. "I can't tell if that was a compliment or a confession that you'd cheat on me."