《20》

Indeed, He is Knowing and Competent.” [Qur'an 49:50] Allah is the One, based on His ultimate wisdom, who grants whomever He wills sons and daughters; He grants sons only to whomever He wills, and grants daughters only to whomever He wills, and if He so wills, He makes whomever He wills infertile

Finishing all his today's schedule. He picked up his smart phone from the table. Leaning his back on the chair. After working for continuous 6 hours. He punched his password and dialled his favourite person's no.

Which brought a sly smile on his lips. Restless, every passing second he was becoming restless to hear his dearest wife's sweetest voice.

On the other hand. She was busy doing pie doughing. Huffing her cheeks she glared at her phone. Which was buzzing on the kitchen side table.

" who on the earth wanna die qith my bare hands today!!" She huffed and managed to free her hands from dough.

Cleaning her hands with napkin. She picked her phone and said, "the no you are trying to call is currently busy in WWE with dough... !"

While she heard a chuckle in return. Which her fume in anger.

" and the person who already tried to call you wants to know.. are we going for shopping today or not? If not than I can happily arrange my next meeting with my gorgeous and alluring client named Sofia!" He said in his husky voice. Making her jealous.

" sarrr phid dena h mene apka!! Or uss sofia ke baal kat dungi... !!" Juweria yelled.
Trufrusted Juweria .

While he laughed throaty.

Rolling her eyes she said in a commanding tone... " aadhe ghante me ghar aaye warna.. me wha aagyi na toh na koi sofia rahegi.. or na ap!"

Clearing his throat he said, " roger boss..or koi hukoom!?"

" stay away from sofia!" She mumbled slowly like a kid.... who whispers his secret.

He again chuckled and ended the call.

----

" naah... nope... never!!" Maha whined for the 10th time.. scrolling the designs for her engagement.

Shopping for girls are not piece of cake!?

Well, Maha is a kind of a girl who wants everything perfect.. and stunning.

Fashionholic girl.

The moment her mother entered her room. She gasped seeing the disastrous messed up room of her only one daughter.

What else she can expect?

Narrowing her eyes she galred at her own small version. Who was looking exactly like a copy if her father. While scrolling her tab.

"MAHA ALMAS KHAN! better clean your room in next 15 minutes.. or else you are going your mother's warth!" Her mother glared and said in a dead tone.

Maha looked at her mother and thought for a minute.

" mom.. don't you your one and only daughter is confused here! And you want me clean the room!?" Maha said scrunching her nose.

" dekhoo maha.. isse phle mera dimag kharab ho.. or tumari engagement cancel kardu!" Her mother said taking out her slipper and skillfully aimed at her only daughter.

That resulted to nothing but a hear piercing voice. That made poor Zaroon flinch and he rolled down from the sofa.

Zoya and fiza laughed like hyenas at him. Who just glared and said, " kamar tut gayi..!"

" babaaaa dekhe apni begum ko apki ekloti beti ko chappalo se kut rahi h!" Maha said running to her father's room.

Almas khan was reading a file in his study. Reading a file he shooked his head at their bickerings.

" ap kya kar diya begum?" He said coming out.

Maha hided behind her father.

" your one and only daughter!! Have messed up.
No infact not messed up... it looks like a earthquake took a place in your daughter's room! ... i am telling u almas.. she is not grown up! She is still 4! ... mat kare iski engagement!?" Her mother said suggesting.

Her father looked at her and she pouted and said.

"Baba... mere pyare baba... see your wife ... har baat meri engagement la rahi h bich me !! " she said pouting and being sad.

He chuckled and ruffled her head..

" let it be.. chalo sath ne saaf karte h ok?" Almas said patting her head. She smiled ear to ear and stuck out her tongue towards her mother.
Who facepalmed.

Zaroon said from no where... " maha appi apke room ke said me mera room bhi h plz saaf karde!"

While he received a slap on head from his father.

He whined and hugged his mother.

Who scrunched her nose and said, " phle naha ke aao... since 2 weeks you are living in perfume!!"

While all whined saying yakkkkk

Almas glared him. Who was now running like nice to his room.

" ab naha bhi padega!!" He whined loudly.

-----

Haider was choosing a outfit for his engagement. After collecting his outfit with other accessories that he wanted ... as maha advised her 99th time. Rolling his eyes at her melodrama he paid the bill, collecting his bags he walked out of from men's collection.

While a similar voice made him look towards them.

He narrowed his eyes and saw Juweria and Waqaur fighting over something.

Nodding his head he walked towards them.

" Asslamulaikum '" he said with a casual smile.

Juweria and Waqaur stopped their bickerings and looked at him for a minute amd ignored skillfully and continued their bickerings.

Haider huffed and said, " someone shoukd say Walykum asslam!"

" yes Walykum asslam haider ab tum zehmat karoge yha se dafa hone ki!?" Waqaur said in his most dominating voice. Now Haider ignored him skillfully and did a happy dance mentally.

Thinking,  " revenge!"

" bhai... plz apne iss ziddi dost ko zaraa samjhaye.. muje ye apne hisab se shopping karne de!" Juweria said glaring at her husband who was glaring to Haider. Who ignored.

" apni bhen se keh do haider..  she will not buy anything until i don't allow her!" Waqaur said glaring back to Juweria.

Haider opened his mouth to say something but Juweria interrupted.

" Haider bhai... samjha de Waqaur ko me toh yhi lungii ... my choice .. my life!" Juweria said angrily.

Haider agained opened his mouth but again Waqaur interrupted.

" haider.. tell her... she has to choice.. what i will suggest!" Waqaur said in his kost dominating voice and glaring her.

Haider huffed and said, " tum log na kabutar paal lo!huhhh!" He said and glared them.

" shut up haider!!" Both said in unison and walked away in two different directions.

While Haider looked at them and said, " why the hell everyone keeps ordering me? Me hi milta hu kya inn sabko kabhi maha nhi chorti toh kabhi ye dono!"

----

Asslamualaikum ❣

Hope you are doing well 😊

So how was the update?

Do vote comment and follow...

Till than

Allah hafiz ❣

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें