Hajime Hinata

Kazuichis pov

I couldn't believe it. Out of all the crazy guys here I never thought it would be the most normal one here.

"how annoying. Seems you idiots caught on" hajime sighed "well for once you got it right. I am the mastermind"

"hajime say its not so" miss Sonia said tearfully.

"well I just did. Don't you have ears princess" hajime rolled.

"hey don't talk to miss sonia like that!" I yelled.

"oh kazuichi. Always so quick to defend the girl who wants nothing to do with you. It's honestly quite pathetic" owch that's harsh!

"alright you son of a bitch!" fuyuhiko slammed his fists down "tell us why you trapped us in this goddamm killing game!"

"I have to explain" hajime rolled his eyes "I thought I'd made that quite clear with the clues I left behind"

The realisation hit me like a ton of bricks "we're the remnants of Dispair in that story aren't we?"

"very good kazuichi" hajime clapped his hands "you always were one of the smarter ones of the group. Your so painfully forgettable that it usually gose unnoticed" whys he being so mean to me? I thought he was my friend!

"why the hell do you mean we're the remnants of Dispair" fuyuhiko yelled at me.

"ill answer that one" hajime smiled "all sixteen of us worked alongside junko enoshima and helped her distroy the world"

"no way" akane gasped.

"so w-whats your problem" I stuttered "j-junkos dead! W-why are you keeping it going!"

"hmm an interesting question" he smiled at me "tell me kazuichi do you remember the izuru Kamakura project?"

"yeah. I found a story about it in a manga" I muttered "izuru was a boy who possessed every kind of talent. He ended up killing thirteen people in the student council which hopes peak ended up covering up"

"fuck" fuyuhiko covered his mouth in shock.

"very good" hajime smiled at me "your very knowledgeable for a simp"

"hey!"

"anyway as I was saying that guy izuru is actually me"

We gasped. I couldn't believe it. I mean I know he's the mastermind but killing thirteen people? Is hajime really capable of that?

"hopes peak had a project called the Kamakura project. They expiramented on me and turned me into someone new. The only part of me that still exists is in this game" he clenched his teeth angrily "and I refuse to go back to the real world just to disappear! We're going to stay in this game world whether you like it or not!"

"that's where you're wrong!" we looked up to see someone appear in the empty stand. My eyes widened..

"Mr mokoto!"