Sonia Nevermind

Hajimes pov

I couldn't believe it. Sonia the whole time had been convincing us that there's no Traitor among us and that we're all friends. Turns out she was the biggest Traitor of all!

"miss Sonia I can't believe this" kazuichi muttered in disbelief.

"you say you cannot believe this? Is it cannot or will not?" she laughed cruelly "believe it my adorable little pest. I am the mastermind!"

"but what about gundam" kazuichi brought up "I thought you had a thing for him!"

"oh that. I simply found him entertaining so I played along with him" Sonia explained "My favourite part about him however was his execution. I wonder what kind of thoughts were running through his head when the only creatures who ever understood him were trampling him to death"

"that's so messed up" kazuichi covered his mouth in shock.

"your right this is fucked!" fuyuhiko yelled.

"oh don't be such babies. I would have thought you'd be used to this kind of gore by now" Sonia laughed.

"man not even nagito was as bad as this chick!" akane muttered.

Sonia turned to her with an annoyed expression "that wasn't very nice akane" she said in a threatening tone that even shut akane up "Well no matter. I don't need you to like me. My plan of taking over the world is already underway"

"taking over the world" I muttered in disbelief.

"that's right!" she looked at us with a mad glint in her eye "I'm going to reprogram the corpses as mindless, obedient servents to me. I'll use them and their talents to take over every corner of the world. Then everything will be mine. Mine I tell you" she let out a crazed laugh.

"that's where you're wrong!" we looked up to see someone appear in the empty stand. My eyes widened..

"Mr mokoto!"