Ishimondo!

Mokotos pov

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Not only did I not expect for their to be two Masterminds but I thought for sure that they were dead!

"greetings dear partisapants it is I your wonderfully Dispairing mastermind kiyotaka ishimaru" taka yelled gleefully.

"and his obedient servent mondo owada" mondo hugged his waist happily.

Taka petted his surprisingly fluffy hair with a smile "you know I was planning on doing this show alone but once I got closer to mondo I knew I had to drag him down into my Dispair with me" he kissed his cheek.

"I don't want your romantic love story" Byakuya rolled his eyes "I want to know why you organised this game in the first place"

"hmm that's an interesting one" taka muttered softly "Well the thing is junko enoshima was obsessed with Dispair to the point where she turned the world into a hell hole and wiped our memories in an attempt to play with our lives"

"that can't be" hina covered her mouth in shock.

"ok so what does this have to do with you two being the mastermind?" kyoko asked.

"Well I just so happened to get my memories back" taka explained "must have been a glitch or something. Either way I killed her and took her place"

"why would you do that!" hiro yelled "you could have saved us from this awful place!"

"you people treated me like a joke since day one. You didn't deserve my help!" taka growled "the only one who deserved my help was him" he nuzzled against mondos neck "and my wonderful Dispairing children who watch this show!" he outstretched his hand to the camera.

"I think this farce has gone on long enough" Byakuya rolled his eyes "now are you going to execute yourselves or not?"

"Byakuya we can't ask them to do that!" I gasped.

"exactly" taka huffed "we're not Dispair junkies like junko. We don't plan to throw away our lives like that" he threw me a remote with a red button "you six are free to leave. As for me and mondo we're going to start our new life together. Come along darling"

"coming my love" mondo chirped as he followed taka away.

We stared at them in disbelief. I guess we won?