Angie Yunaga

Shuichis pov

I couldn't believe it. I mean I knew Angie was a bit of a nut job but I never thought she'd do something this insane!

"ohoho it is I Atua worshipper Angie yonaga and the mastermind to your killing game!" Angie said cheerfully.

"neah how can you be so happy right now?" himiko yelled at her "don't you realise all the awful things you've done!"

"awful things?" Angie tilted her head in confusion "I have not done anything awful. I have simply been following atuas teachings. There is nothing better than that" she put her hands together in prayer.

"Atua told you to do this?" I muttered in disbelief. She really has lost it!

"Well not in those exact words no" Angie pouted "but Atua did tell me that I must survive no matter what and that my life is much more important than that all you non believers" she glared at us "so once I got that message I bumped tsumugi the previous mastermind off and took her place. I of course blamed the whole thing on tenko. I never liked that girl-"

"you monster!" himiko screamed at the startled mastermind.

"hmm interesting" Angie muttered with a smirk on her face "from what I remember himiko you didn't like her either"

"that's not tru-"

"oh come now you were annoyed by her very presence" Angie cut her off "it is not healthy to lie about these things himiko. Come on admit it. You hated her too!"

"no I didn't!" himiko burst into tears.

"hey that's enough!" kaito slammed his fist down in anger "what do you get off bullying a girl like that! Your real sick you know that!"

"obviously" Angie rolled her eyes "Atua thinks your really stupid!"

"hey!"

"relax kai-chan I'll deal with this" kokichi stepped up "you told us that Atua never specifically said that he wanted you to kill us all correct?"

"that is correct!" Angie said brightly.

"then Dosen't that mean you technically went against your god?"

Angie froze, a look of horror spread across her face "I have betrayed my god" she muttered as her face turned pale "forgive me Atua! I shall give my life up as payment!" with that she slammed her hand down on the button...