Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Mokotos pov

I couldn't believe it. Out of everyone I never thought it would be stern rule keeper here!

"greetings dear partisapants it is I your wonderfully Dispairing mastermind kiyotaka ishimaru" taka yelled gleefully.

"I don't understand" I muttered in disbelief "why taka? Why did you do this to us? Weren't we your friends? Wasn't mondo your friend?"

"don't mention mondo to me" taka growled "his death saddened me but I made the rules very clear. I can't just break them for whoever I want"

"your really talking about rules at a time like this!" hina yelled.

"rules are everything in this world!" taka roared "I should know. My grandfather was president of Japan. He lost his power however when he broke the rules. Anyone who brakes the rule gets punished! That is the law of this world!"

"I don't want your life story" Byakuya rolled his eyes "I want to know why you organised this game in the first place"

"hmm that's an interesting one" taka muttered softly "Well the thing is junko enoshima was obsessed with Dispair to the point where she turned the world into a hell hole and wiped our memories in an attempt to play with our lives"

"that can't be" hina covered her mouth in shock.

"ok so what does this have to do with you being the mastermind?" kyoko asked.

"Well I just so happened to get my memories back" taka explained "must have been a glitch or something. Either way I killed her and took her place"

"why would you do that!" hiro yelled "you could have saved us from this awful place!"

"you people treated me like a joke since day one. You didn't deserve my help!" taka growled.

I think this farce has gone on long enough" Byakuya rolled his eyes "now are you going to execute yourselves or not?"

"Byakuya we can't ask him to do that!" I gasped.

"of course you can!" taka said excitedly "I've suffered enough at the hands of people like you. I think it's time to join grampa now. Just please tell my papa I love him" with that he pressed the button...