Celestia Ludinburg

Mokotos pov

I couldn't believe- well actually I could believe it. This whole time she's never been shown to be on our side but still! I never suspected that she'd betray us like this.

"mon dieu it's about time" she giggled "you underestimated the queen of lies and now you shall pay dearly"

"I don't understand celest" hina said tearfully "I know you were selfish and mean and all but I never thought you'd be the one behind all this!"

"oh sweetie that's because you're a idiot who believes in people far too easily. That's why your dear sakura was able to take advantage of you"

"sakura never took advantage of me" hina yelled at her "Don't you dare say that!"

Celest simply laughed "you truly are a funny girl. It was so easy to learn all your personalitys, all your secrets, everything that you hold dear. That's why I was able to make those motives with such accuracy. You all made it so easy"

I glared at her. I knew she was untrustworthy. No she's more than that. She pure evil!

"just tell us why" I growled "what the hell do you get out of all this!"

"money" she said simply.

"money!?" we yelled in disbelief.

"yes. Someone offered me one million yen if I could distroy hopes peak. With that much money I could live out my dream of living in a European castle and having vampire butlers tend to my every need. It was really a no brainer"

I couldn't believe it. She betrayed us for easy riches!?

"Well anyway it seems I've lost" she sighed as her French accent began to fade "I'm not used to losing. How annoying! Oh well at least I'll get to die in a way none of you will ever forget!" and with that she slammed her hand on the execution button..