Hiyoko Sionji

Hajimes pov

I couldn't believe it. I mean I know hiyoko was a brat but being the mastermind? Who the hell could have saw that coming!

"holy crap it was you this whole time!" kazuichi yelled.

"yeah it was me. God I can't believe you idiots were too stupid to catch on" hiyoko sneered.

"grr I knew there was something off about you" akane glared at her.

"I cannot believe this" Sonia said tearfully "I thought I could trust all my friends. I thought I could believe in everyone!"

"jeez you really are stupid" hiyoko laughed cruelly "How long have you been on this island? Shouldn't you know that it's kill or be killed around here?"

"hey leave miss Sonia alone!" kazuichi yelled.

"save it simp!" hiyoko glared at him, causing him to back down.

Hiyoko laughed gleefully at him "man you are like my second favourite person to pick on. The first being mikan of course. Shame that crazy bitch had to lose the plot like that"

"shut up!" I yelled "you put that poor girl through hell. You do not get to badmouth her"

Hiyoko burst out laughing "holy crap you actually liked her. I didn't think anyone could like that whiney bitch"

"just shut the fuck up and tell us why you did this" fuyuhiko growled "and make it snappy before I bust your fucking head open!"

"ok ok jeez" hiyoko pouted "Well you see I've been bullied my whole life. My mother, my grandmother, the kids at school everyone treated me like trash but not here. Here I hold the power. I'm not the victim anymore. I'm the perpetrator!"

"what is your little sob story supposed to make me feel bad" fuyuhiko yelled "fuck this I'm splitting her head open!"

"good luck doing that in a Vertual world dumbass" hiyoko sneered "face it! Your all trapped here and your never getting out!"

"that's where you're wrong!" we looked up to see someone appear in the empty stand. My eyes widened..

"Mr mokoto!"