Rantaro Amami

Shuichis pov

I couldn't believe it. Out of everyone I never thought it would be the most down to earth person here!

"so you figured it out. Not bad detective not bad" rantaro chuckled.

"I don't understand" I muttered in disbelief "I thought you were dead!"

"Well tsumugi tried to but I simply woke up later with one hell of a headache" rantaro rubbed his head in annoyance "after that I simply killed her and blamed it on keade"

Keade. So when she said she didn't kill her she really meant it? Damnit.

"you see tsumugi was the first mastermind but once I got this message I knew I had to take over" he switched on the monitor, revealing a video explaining Rantaros true talent.

The ultimate survivor.

"I knew if I wanted to survive again that my best chance would be to become mastermind. So I killed her with a shot put. It just seemed to make some kind of sick sense to me" rantaro chuckled darkly.

"so you took over after keades death?" kokichi muttered.

"exactly. Well spotted little man" rantaro smiled at the boy. The two of them had a brotherly relationship so this must hurt kokichi greatly.

"damnit. I can't believe you!" I yelled at the smirking boy "betraying keade. Betraying all of us! How could you do this to us!"

"it didn't have anything to do with you guys" he tilted his head thoughtfully "I just wanted to survive and I'd take down anyone who gets in my way"

I clutched my chest. This betrayal. It hurts!

"Well folks I'm afraid I won't be dieing today. My life is far too valuable for that. So if you don't mind I'll be taking my lea-"

He was cut off by someone slamming the execution button. We looked over and to our surprise it was kokichi!

Before rantaro could say anything a metal chain shot out and dragged him to his execution..