Gundam Tanaka

Hajimes pov

I couldn't believe it. Sure he was weird but he never stuck me as the type who'd want to hurt others.

"surprised to see its me mortals?" gundam laughed "yes it is I gundam tanaka. Supreme overlord of this relm or as you pityful mortals call me the mastermind of this game!"

"gundam I can't believe this" Sonia looked at her former friend with tears in her eyes "you always seem like such a kind man. I can't believe you'd hurt your own friends like this!"

"oh my dear princess your such a nieve fool" he chuckled "I was simply hiding my true intentions from you. Its so easy for mortals to put on a mask and hide their true ugly nature. If their charming and likeable enough other mortals will assume that they are incapable of any wrongdoing which is exactly what you did. You pityful fools wouldn't last a day in the wild"

"how dare you brake miss Sonias trust in you!" kazuichi yelled "I knew their was something wrong with you. I smelt it since day one!"

"oh kazuichi you were always my favourite" gundam chuckled "you never trusted me. In fact you never trusted anyone here unlike the others who were so quick to rely on each other. Tell me did you go through some sort of childhood trauma to make you this way?"

"hey stop looking into my past you creep!" kazuichi yelled.

"I'll take that as a yes" gundam smirked.

"I'm going to kill him" kazuichis tone suddenly turned deadly.

"calm down kaz" fuyuhiko instructed the boy "this basturd will be getting his just deserts soon enough"

"hmm that's a good line" gundam muttered.

"argh enough of this!" I yelled, feeling frustrated with the whole situation "why would you put us through this? I don't understand your motivations"

"my motivations dear mortal" suddenly he threw his head back laughing "fwhaha isn't it obvious? I wish to exterminate the human race!"

"exterminate the human race?" Sonia covered her mouth in shock.

"exactly! Humans are a vile race that poison the very earth they stand on. I wish to erase them and let the animals rain supreme. As it always should have been"

"but how is killing us going to erase the human race?" I asked.

"good question normal one" gundam smiled at me "well you see when I became a remnant I did a pretty good job erasing the human race. The only thing left that could stand in my way is the other remnants of Dispair. You!" he gestured to us "I knew that if I wanted my dream to become a realisation then I'd have to kill you all but I had no idea how? Thankfully though future Fondation came to my rescue with the neo world program. Now press the graduate button and let us end things in the real world!"

We all looked at each other nervously. This is it. This is how things end. So we all nodded and pressed the graduate button...