Kyoko Kirigiri

Mokotos pov

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Out of everyone here I never expected it to be the person who helped me the most!

"ah you figured me out. Very good mokoto" she clapped her hands politely.

"so she's not a ghost?" Hiro tilted his head.

"no you idiot!" hina yelled "we're way past that!"

I turned to her with tears in my eyes "why kyoko" I whimpered "I thought you wanted to stop the mastermind. I thought you were on my side!"

Kyoko sighed "that was just a ruse mokoto. I wouldn't be a very good detective if I wasn't able to act"

I wasn't able to disguise the hurt on my face "why did you do it" I asked "why betray us? Weren't we your friends?"

Kyoko gritted his teeth " my father was the headmaster of hopes peak. He loved this school. He loved it more than he ever loved me. I always hated him for leaving me. So I broke down all the hope that old man worked towards and killed him with my own hands" she smiled satisfyingly.

"so you did all this just to get back at your father!?" hina covered her mouth in shock.

"and you g-guys thought I-I was c-crazy" toko muttered.

"you are crazy but that's besides the point" Byakuya turned to kyoko "I must say I'm disappointed in your reasoning for distroying the world. You really are a boring mastermind aren't you?"

"say what you will but at least the kirigiri family is alive and kicking. I can't say the same for the Togami family" kyoko smirked.

"what did you say" Byakuya turned deathly pale.

"hehe fear is a good look on you Togami" kyoko chuckled "alas I can't savour it for this case is finally closed" she walked over to the execution button "let's give it everything we've got"

"hold on you have to tell me what happened my family!" Byakuya yelled. I've never seen him look so desperate before. It was kinda hard to watch.

Kyoko paid him no mind "it's punishment Time"