Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Kazuichis pov

I couldn't believe it. Fuyuhiko had changed so much after peko. I really felt like I'd become closer with him...

But it was all just a lie!

"Well well you figured me out. Not bad for a couple of fuckwits" fuyuhiko chuckled.

"baby Gangster it can't be" akane muttered in disbelief.

"believe it bitch!" fuyuhiko chuckled "and I for one am sick of being called baby Gangster! I'm going to enjoy killing you alot more than the others"

"why did you two even do this in the first place" I yelled, not understanding their motivations at all.

"I'm a Yakusa boss and you punks were getting in my way" fuyuhiko growled "I needed a quick and clean way to get rid of you all. Then future Fondation gave me the answer on a silver platter. The Neo World Program. It was easy enough to manipulate to my own will"

"you killed peko" I muttered as the realisation suddenly hit me "didn't she mean anything to you!"

"of course she did!" fuyuhiko glared at me "but she knew the risks and was willing to die for me. What did you want me to execute myself? Don't be fucking stupid!"

"how could you betray her like that you sick, evil son of a-" I was cut off by fuyuhiko pointing at gun between my eyes.

once I've gotten rid of you basturds I'll be free to start my own life all over again" he squeezed the trigger with a grin "now say goodbye you son of a bitch-"

"stop!"

We all froze and turned around to see the three members of future Fondation we learned so much about. I breathed a sigh of relief.

We're saved!