K1b0

Shuichis pov

I couldn't believe it. I truly thought I could trust the little robot but I guess I was wrong.

"you found me out. As expected of you shuichi" kiibo smirked.

"eh? It was you" himiko gasped.

"of course it was me. Did you really think I wanted to be friends with people who treated me like a simple tool" kiibo rolled his eyes. He sounds alot angrier then normal. Has he been holding a grudge against us this entire time!?

"so what now kiiboy?" kokichi asked.

"now I'm going to enjoy ripping the flesh from your bones you insufferable little weasel!" kiibo growled.

"hey wait a minute!" kaito yelled "my sidekick found out that you were behind all this shady crap so you need to execute yourself!" we all muttered in agreement.

Kiibo simply laughed "I don't follow those simple rules. I'm a robot. I'm a superior being then you. I built this game to wipe out humanity's last remaining hope and path way to robokinds total domination. Now I think I'll start with the human that annoyed me the most" his arm turned into a cannon and he pointed it at kokichi.

"wow you really do have a rocket launcher" kokichi gasped "you've been holding out on me kiiboy"

"I'm going to enjoy this alot more than I should" kiibo growled as he fired up the rocket.

"look out" I pushed Kokichi out of the way.

"two for the price of one. How generous of you detective" kiibo grinned dementedly as he fired up the lazer again.

Maki suddenly jumped on the boys back and stabbed him with a knife. Sparks flew out before the lights left his eyes.

We all crowded around his body. It looks like it's finally over.