Tenko!

Shuichis pov

I couldn't believe it. I mean I know she hates men and all that but she never seemed like a truly evil person..

Guess I'm just a bad judge of character.

"guess I've been found out and by a degenerate male of all things. This day can't get any worse!" tenko muttered in annoyance.

"tenko it can't be" himiko muttered in disbelief.

"oh hey himiko! I'm so glad to see you survived till the end. Not to mention how you fought for me after I faked my death. It was just so romantic!" tenko gushed.

"I can't believe this" himiko glared at her with tears in her eyes "I mourned for you. I felt terrible for how I treated you before you died and not only were you alive the whole time but you were the mastermind! How could you betray me like this!"

"I didn't betray you himiko. I protected you" tenko said simply "I knew what that degenerate korekiyo was planning thanks to the sacurity footage so I faked my to save your life"

"I don't care!" himiko yelled at her "I hate you I hate you I hate you!"

"easy himiko" kokichi said gently "let's just calm down" all he did was place a hand on her shoulder but it was enough to set tenko off.

"don't touch her you filthy degenerate!" she sent one of the monokubs after him.

"look out!" himiko pushed kokichi out of the way. She then proceeded to stand in front of him like a shield "don't touch him. Don't you dare touch any of them!"

"why are you protecting him?" tenko looked at her with a hurt expression "that degenerate used someone else to strangled a person. He lied to everyone and pretended to enjoy my little game. He's revolting and you should want him dead just as much as I do!"

"nothing kokichi has done can ever come close to the horrible things you've done!" himiko screamed at her.

Tenko stumbled back in shock "I did all this to protect women" she whispered "I was going to use this game to show all the women in the world how dispicable men are. Then we could band together to take down all men for good! The world would have been a better place but instead you degenerates have made yourselves the victims! My whole plan has been ruined and its all your fault!"

We listened to her insane rambling in disbelief. She's completely unhinged!

"I could never bring myself to execute any of the women that killed. After all the degenerates probably deserve it" tenko sighed as she threw me some keys "I have them locked away in the basement. You can go release them if you want"

I stared at the keys in disbelief. Kirumi, keade. Their still alive!

"now that I lost everything, even my beloved himikos love I think it's time for me to go" with that she pressed the button...