Sakura Ogami

Mokotos pov

I couldn't believe it. I mean I know sakura was pretty passive aggressive but she never struck me as the type of girl who would hurt anyone.

"sakura this can't be right" hina looked at him with tears in his eyes "please say its not so!"

"sorry hina but I can't lie to you. Especially not now" mondo sighed before turning to us "that's right I'm the mastermind behind all this. Apologies for the lies but I'm afraid it was nesasary"

Hina burst into tears, the behaviour of her best friend being too much for him to bear. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. I sent a glare sakuras way.

"how could you do this. We trusted you you know!"

Sakura sighed "I did not wish to do this to you. You were my dear friend who I loved dearly but I couldn't let that monster junko harm my hostage. That at the time was all I cared about"

"please stop sakura. this is too much!" hina sobbed.

Sakura looked at her friend in pity before turning to the execution button "we'll I think I've been here long enough. Its about time It's about time I repented for my evil deeds"

"sakura no!" hina screamed but it was too late. She slammed her hand down on the button and we watched as she was brutally execution. We were left with many questions. Who was her hostage? How was junko involved?

We may never know...