Toko Fukawa

Mokotos pov

I couldn't believe it. I mean I knew toko wasn't right in the head but at least she seemed to care for Byakuya. I thought for sure she was on our side!

Guess I was wrong...

"welcome my lovelies to the final round of the killing game!" genocider said excitedly "and now that you found out our identities the fun can truly begin!"

"I don't understand" hina muttered in disbelief "toko you were behind-"

"not toko silly! my name is genocider. Jeez how many times do I have to tell you people this!" she yelled while pointing scissors at us "and to answer your question no miss moody pants was not involved in this. She was a contestant while I was the mastermind behind it all. We don't share memories so she had no idea what was going on"

So toko was just as blind as the rest of us. I feel kinda bad for her..

"why did you even do this horrible stuff in the first place!?" hina yelled.

"oh that's easy. I wanted to kill all of tokos friends to make her cry" she giggled.

"you hate toko that much?" kyoko asked.

"oh she's unbearable! I can't stand that whiney little girl!" genocider yelled "my plan was that if I took everything from her she'd lose the will to live and fade away, giving me complete control!" she let out an insane laugh.

"like we'd ever let a monster like you run loose" Byakuya growled.

"oh Byakuya you were the one I looked forward to killing the most" she looked at him lustfully "but alas it just wasn't meant to be. Oh well time for the murder fun to end!" she let out one final laugh before pushing the button.