Mikan Tsumiki

Hajimes pov

I couldn't believe it. Out of everyone I thought could be behind this I never thought it would be the timid nurse mikan!

"hi everyone it's wonderful to see you all again" she smiled in a twitchy matter. Like someone on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"mikan is that really you" kazuichi muttered in disbelief "but you were so sweet before. What the heck happened!"

"oh that was just the past version of me" mikan explained "I used that timid persona of mine to appear harmless and somewhat pathetic so that you'd never suspect me of any wrongdoing. It looks like my little plan worked too judging by the looks of disbelief on your faces" she giggled.

"man this chick is nuts" akane muttered.

Mikan turned to her with an annoyed expression "that wasn't very nice akane" she said in a threatening tone that even shut akane up "Well no matter. I don't need you to like me. All that matters is that my beloved is brought back to me"

"your beloved" I muttered in disbelief.

"that's right!" she looked at us with a mad glint in her eye "I'm going to reprogram the corpses with my beloveds A.I that she intrusted me with. From there we'll spread our Dispair to every corner of the world. Then everything will be our. This world will belong to me and my beloved!" she let out a crazed laugh.

"that's where you're wrong!" we looked up to see someone appear in the empty stand. My eyes widened..

"Mr mokoto!"