Akane Owari

Hajimes pov

I couldn't believe it. When I thought of the mastermind I thought of someone who was smart and calculated villain. When I thought that I definitely didn't think akane owari!

"akane it can't be!" Sonia yelled with tears in her eyes.

"why can't it be?" akane asked "don't you think I'm strong enough to be number one? I sure as hell do!"

"what the fuck are you talking about" kazuichi yelled "miss Sonia saying that she can't believe you betrayed us all like that and you're just talking about strength"

"what do you mean betrayed?" akane tilted her head in confusion "Me and Princess weren't particularly close. Never have been never will be!"

"you really think that fucking matters!" fuyuhiko growled "we thought the mastermind together. We grew closer and then you end up being the mastermind? What would nekumaru think if he saw you now!?"

"eh doesn't really matter" she shrugged "the only reason I liked nekumaru was cause he was strong. Other than that I didn't really care for him"

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" fuyuhiko muttered in disbelief "don't you think about anything other than strength!?"

"of course not baby gangster! Strength is all that matters" akane insisted "I want to be the strongest person in the world. I trained my whole life for that. People always put me down as a kid. If you weren't strong enough you'd die. That's the kind of neighbourhood I lived in. so I decided I'm going to rise above them all! I'm going to be the strongest and I'll kill anyone who gets in my way"

I stared at her in disbelief. This girls unbelievable!

"then why pick us?" kazuichi asked nervously "none of us were as strong as you. The only person who could clash fists with you was nekumaru" he's right. How on earth does she think we're on her level!?

"are you kidding? You guys were incredibly strong!" akane insisted "you body counts were unbelievable. I could never catch up no matter how hard I tried! That's why I discided to become a mastermind like big sis junko. That way I can kill you all and become the strongest. I failed though. The four of you are still alive. Damnit I really am weak "she folded her arms in annoyance.

The four of us looked at each other nervously. How are we supposed to fight against someone who's clearly not in their right mind!