Character Introduction

Name: Yang Jee-ah, a student from class 2-5 who is a Student Body Vice-president

Ethnicity: Korean

Appearance: collarbone length, natural dark brown hair, always styled in low pigtails.

Relatives: Yang Myu-nee(Mother), Yang Dah-lia(Half sister)

About Jee-ah: Her star sign is an Sagittarius. Her mbti is ESTJ. She is outgoing, and really friendly. She gives out this aura that makes people instantly like her. Has good leadership skills. Not very skilled in physical activities such as sports, but her intelligence makes up for it.

"A pretty girl walks by my locker
My heart give a flutter but, I don't dare utter a word
'Cause that would be absurd behavior"

   -Taylor Louderman, Write out Loud

"A pretty girl walks by my lockerMy heart give a flutter but, I don't dare utter a word'Cause that would be absurd behavior"                       -Taylor Louderman, Write out Loud

Name: Yang Dah-lia, a student of Hyosan High who is a final year student who is a Student Body Secretary.

Ethnicity: Korean-British

Appearance: Chin length, natural cinammon colored hair styled in a bob cut.

Relatives: Yang Myu-nee(Mother), Yang Jee-ah(Half sister)

About Dahlia: Her star sign is a Virgo. Her mbti is ISTP. She is very reserved and quite. Only talks alot to people she's really close with. She prefers to be a follower than a leader. She's average when in terms of smarts, but her athleticism make up for it

"One track mind, one track heart
If I fail, I'll fall apart
Maybe it is all a test
'Cause, I feel like I'm the worst
So I always act like I'm the best"
                                                                      -MARINA

Family Background:

Yang Myu-nee, is a doctor. She worked abroad in the UK. One night after not being able to save a patient from cancer, she decided to drown her surrows through alcohol.

She got so drunk that she couldn't remember the previous events and how her pregnancy test showed a positive sign. It turns out she had a one night stand with some random stranger.

And that's how Dahlia was born. A year later she got married amd gave birth to Jee-ah. When her second daughter, Jee-ah was at the age of ten making Dahlia eleven, Myu-nee found out that her husband was cheating on her.

She immediately filed a divorce. The three of them now live happily together and their bond grew stronger. Myu-nee is still working as a Doctor but not abroad anymore.