PROLOGUE

Half of the school knew who the Yang sisters are. They are always seen together even though they are one year apart. It was basic knowledge that if one is seen alone then the other is near.

If either of them makes a mistake, then the other will make up for it. They're like two peas in a pod. What people find instresting is that how they are the complete opposite each other. One excels in academics, the other is skilled in any sport she had tried.

What they have one thing in common is that they would sacrifice the world if it meant to save the other. Back in kindergarten, Dahlia was prone to bullying since she was more on the chubby side.

Since she really didn't know how to talk back, Jee-ah would always be their to defend her even against some adults.

However, it all changed when Dahlia saw her sister bawling her eyes out because her boyfriend was cheating on her. Jee-ah was too naive and gullible to know his true intentions.

Her ex was only using her for her money. When Dahlia found out about this she made the guy pay. She made a promise to her mother and to herself to always keep Jee-ah out harms way.

As they grew older they're roles started to change, from Jee-ah protecting Dahlia to the other way around. It was her way of repaying Jee-ah's kindness.