Chapter 17-"Not Again"

Things slowly started to calm down as everyone rested. But I guess in a crisis like this, the quietness won't last long.

"This is so annoying" Nam-ra sat down near Hyo-ryung as she panted. The room was quite hot as they had closed all the doors and windows.

Hyo-ryung breathed heavily as she looked at Nam-ra. Her breathing became quicker as she slowly stood up after seeing their class president's arm. "Hey…." She muttered. "Hey, Nam-ra" She called out once more.

The said girl looked up to her

"What happened to your arm?" Hyo-ryung said in horror and disbelief as she slowly backed away. "That's a bite mark, isn't it?"

After saying those words, it instantly alarmed everyone to do the same as she did. Everyone except Su-hyeok and Dahlia now gathered around the dark haired girl as they stood with caution.

Cheong-san was quick to grab a music stand but luckily Su-hyeok was just in time to stand in front of him to halt his movements.

"No. That's not it" Su-hyeok protested, trying to explain to his friends the reason for Nam-ra's bite mark.

"Move. Step back, Su-hyeok"

"That's not it, asshole"

"She wasn't bitten by a zombie. It was Gwi-nam, you ass" Dahlia sharply glared at Cheong-san as she stayed close to Nam-ra.

"Who?"

"Gwi-nam. The Bully" This time, it was Su-hyeok who answered.

"Yoon Gwi-nam?"

"Yeah"

"Nam-ra, did Gwi-nam really bite you?"

The girl stayed and silent and just nodded as a response.

"Say it clearly" Cheong-san grew impatient.

"It's true"

"Gwi-nam was bitten by zombies" Cheong-san told, loud enough that everyone can hear.

With this new information, Su-hyeok and Dahlia could only scoff. "Bullshit"

"I saw him get bit. Jee-ah was there with me" He turned to meet Dahlia's furious eyes. "If you get bitten by zombies, you turn into one. Same thing with Jee-ah—"

"You take her name out of your mouth!"Dahlia said sternly as she stood up, pointing a finger at Cheong-san.

"So if Gwi-nam bit her—"

[Su-hyeok]"He's not one of them"

With all their arguing, the monsters kept banging on the door as they heard their voices.

"Gwi-nam wasn't a zombie. He wasn't. He literally talked to me" He looked back to Nam-ra and Dahlia. "You saw him. He wasn't a zombie at all!

"So did Jee-ah! We were stuck together in this room and we talked. It was delayed but she still transformed into one of them. If you haven't arrived anytime soon, maybe I would've died—"

"Don't you dare! You don't deserve to say her name!" Dahlia tried to attack Cheong-san but Su-hyeok held her off.

Soon, the accused stood up. "Are you sure he was bitten by a zombie?" Nam-ra asked.

"Yeah"

"So I'll turn into a zombie"

"You won't" Dahlia placed both her arms on her shoulder. "Nam-ra listen to me. You won't turn into anything. You'll be just you"

The poor girl had tears threatening to fall down as she stared at Dahlia's now glossy eyes. "I… Nevermind. So be it. Su-hyeok, thank you. Unnie, you're like the sister I never had." Nam-ra started walking away.