Chapter 14-"I'll wait!"

"Jee-ah, are you okay?" Cheong-san asked the girl sitting from afar.

"Yeah… just out of breath" The girl reassured. Her injuries and legs ached.

-Change Scenes-

Dahlia's foot tapped in anticipation as she wore an anxious expression with her arms crossed. She badly needed to be on Jee-ah's side.

Her eyes scanned the room and would trail from one student to another only to see them either sitting down or staring out the window feeling gloomy.

Suddenly, Ji-min stood up and started walking towards the window. She climbed up the chair, this alerted everyone.

"Ji-min!" On-jo called out, running to stop her from unaliving herself

"What are you doing?!" Everyone grabbed onto her as her head was already out of the window.

"Let me go!"

"Please come down"

"I want to die! Leave me alone!" Ji-min struggled to get away from their grasps.

"Don't be like this"

"I don't want to live!" Ji-min latched onto the window's frame. She tried her best to shake them off.

"Noona, help us!"

Dahlia clicked her tongue slowly approaching Ji-min. "Kid, come down. That's an order"

"No!"

"Now!" Dahlia forcibly snatched Ji-min's arm and brought her down. She brought her into a tight embrace.

"Leave me alone! Please let me go!" Ji-min struggled trying to push Dahlia off but lacked the strength to do so. She lost her strength and fell to the ground.

Dahlia kneeled and continued to hug her. Ji-min had no choice but to cry on her shoulders."My mom and dad died. What am I supposed to do alone?"

"Shhhh" Dahlia gently caressed the back of her head in order to calm her down. "It's okay, it's okay…"

-----

[On-jo]"Why would you die, you idiot?"

"What's the point of living?" Ji-min and On-jo had a one on one talk inside the broadcasting room. While the others waited outside

"Still, you should live anyway"

"I have nobody" Ji-min cried again. "I don't have a mom or a dad… I have nowhere to go and no one to wait for me. No one to scold or praise me", She turned and face On-jo. "Do you know what that's like?"

"No, I don't"

"Then don't act like you know everything"

Dahlia sighed and stormed out the room. She grew tired of their conversation. She walked over and rested her arms at the window sills.

As she gazed outside she started humming a tune.

"Nice song" Su-hyeok came up from behind and stood beside with a similar posture.

"Yeah… Jee-ah made it, though it doesn't have a proper lyrics, yet…"

Su-hyeok hummed as a reply. Dahlia briefly looked at him then back outside. "Do you like me?" She randomly blurted out.

"W-what?" He did not expect her to say that. The tips of his ears started to turn red as he grew nervous. ("How did she know?")

"Well?"

Su-hyeok gulped the lump on his throat. "Was I too obvious?"

"I guess? I always notice you watching me train and how nervous You get around me… At first, I thought you were just intimated. But your friends asked all of these questions about my opinion on you and Jee-ah would always give us teasing looks whenever we're close together"