Chapter 11-"By her side"

"Were is she?!" Dahlia held Dae-su's collar, giving him a death stare.

"S-she went out with S-su-hyeok and Cheong-san" Dae-su stammered. The look that she gave frightened him.

"To where?"

"They went to the teacher's office to get a phone" Nam-ra answered. Dahlia let go of Dae-su and let 9ut a huff.

"You let them go?! Why did none of you wake me up?" Dahlia rubbed her temples and exhaled to come herself down.

"She told us not too"

"Su-hyeok did try to wake you up. But, you only kicked and told him to leave" Joon-yeong spoke up, his voice going lower when Dahlia faced him.

"..." Dahlia took a seat beside Nam-ra and rested her head on tye table. "How long have they been gone?"

"It hasn't been long. Maybe around five minutes"

"...I only want to be by her side... Why does she always have to stray far away from me...?"

A silence followed right after those words left her mouth. Not wanting to feel this gloomy atmosphere, Dae-su decided to break the ice.

"So, noona..." He started.

"What?" Dahlia's tone was aloof, not really interested with talking.

"Who do you think is the most attractive here?" His friends looked at him, not really understanding why is asking that.

"Is that really important right now?" Woo-jin smacked Dae-su's arm.

"C'mon we have nothing else to do" Dae-su reasoned. "So noona, your answer?"

Dahlia dragged her voice as she studied each of their faces. "I find the girls attractive" She simply stated.

"How about the boys?"

"What are trying to do here?"

"Just answer"

"Him" Dahlia pointed at Woo-jin. "Ha-ri is pretty so, you're automatically pretty. All of you are"

When Dae-su heard his crush's name he inched closer to Dahlia. "You know who Ha-ri is? Are you friends with her?"

"..maybe...? We're not classmates, she's from a different class"

"Before this thing happened, did you see her?"

("Damn. Man is a simp")

"Oh, I get it. You like her don't you?" Dae-su bashfully smiled at himself.

("He didn't even bother denying it")

"Is it that obvious-" Woo-jin slapped Dae-su's arm cutting him off. "Oh right- Uh, other than Woo-jin, who do else find handsome?" The rest of the boys inched closer.

("Do they want me to say a specific name?")

"I don't know?"

"What about Su-hyeok?"

("Oh, I get it")

"What about him?" Dahlia pretended to not know what they were up to.

[Woo-jin]"What do you think about him?"

" He's..decent...?"

"Elaborate your answer" Joon-yeong fixed his glasses.

"He's...cute? I guess..." The others snickered at her answer.

"What else?" The boys were excited to tell their friend a great news.

"I don't even-- I mean, I think he's a great guy. He knows how to fight, although maybe reckless at times but, overall his decent"