Chapter 05-"Mixed Emotions"

They were on the fourth floor and zombies started showing up everywhere.

[Jee-ah]"Quick! Help Dae-su!" They were cornered. There were zombies both left and right, the only thing that seperated them from the zombies were windows and a door.

[Cheong-san]"Push!"

I-sak tried opening the door but there was a lock keeping it shut. "It's locked. Let's go somewhere else!"

"We can't! We're surrounded!" Jee-ah yelled.

"It's locked!"

"Shit what now?!"

"Try opening it!"

"Can't you see it's locked?!"

Jee-ah thought for a bit..."On-jo quick, the fire hose! Break the lock!"

"Right. Dae-su push!"

"Hyo-ryung! Na-yeon! Fucking help us!" Jee-ah got annoyed at how they weren't doing anything.

The space got wider enough for the fire hose to get inside the circle. On-jo used the hose to try and break the lock.

A zombie suddenly climb up.

"Above you!"

"Hey, it's climbing over!"

Jee-ah took of her shoe and used it to hit the face of the zombie making it fall down. "You want some peice of this?!!"

On-jo, with one last hit smashes the lock open. "It's open! Hurry!" Na-yeon and Hyo-ryung were the first to get inside the room while the others did all of the job.

"Push!" With what little strength they had left, they kept on pushing and eventually they managed to widen the circle even more for them to have enough space to run and get inside.

"Hurry!"

They started to calm down. "Fuck... AAAHH!" A bloody hand touched Dae-su's face frightening him and smearing blood all over. "Fuck!"

Joon-yeong grabbed a mini extinguisher and started hitting the the zombie, he also happened to break the window. Ji-min helped hitting them in an attempt to make them go away but it didn't work

[Jee-ah] "Move the desks!"

They used the long desk to cover the broken windows so none infected could get in.

"Where's the phone? I'll try calling again" Na-yeon asked On-jo in a state of panic

"I dropped it" On-jo sadly answered.

"How could you lose it?!"

[Gyeong-su"Who cares about that right now? This is more important"

"Who are you to butt in?"

"What?" Gyeong-su stopped what he was doing.

"It's because you didn't hold the door. If you had, the gym teacher wouldn't have gotten in. We almost died because of you" Na-yeon blamed.

"Then maybe you should have held the door"

"You fucking asshole"

("Says the person who is an egocentric bitch!") Thought Jee-ah.

"You bitch" Gyeong-su aggressively grabbed Na-yeon's collar.

"How dare you touch me!"

"You two! Stop it!" Jee-ah sighed, she looked irritated. "For once in your life. Once in your fucking lives! Can you please atleast try to get along!"

They knew Jee-ah as a happy-go-around, selfless, patient girl. They weren't expecting her to snap at them.

"She's right. Now is not the time to be fighting. Fight after you move these" Ji-min broke them up.