Chapter 15-"Reunited?"

The zombie let out a short screech and slowly faced them. "Go!" Su-hyeok shouted, telling them to make a run for it.

"Seriously?"

Dahlia clicked her tongue after seeing Joon-yeong stumble down as Su-hyeok was having trouble fighting off the zombie.

She ran towards the creature and yanked his hair forcing its head to tilt to the side as her blade made contact with its flesh.

"Go now!" She ordered Su-hyeok as he helped Joon-yeong up. Dahlia forcibly pushed her knife deeper on its neck successfully beheading the zombie.

The body fell down and the head rolled near her feet. "Ew"

As she was running, she used the hem of her skirt to wipe off the blood. ("I wanted to avoid bloodshed as much as possible…") She was getting sick of smelling the same metallic scent.

("I wanna sleep…")

-----

As she was looking for the others, she saw Su-hyeok yet again having trouble with a zombie. Dahlia rolled her eyes, dragging a sigh. ("Every fucking time")

She yanked the zombie that was on top of Su-hyeok and slammed its head on the wall. She prepared to slice off its neck but someone beat her to it. Gwi-nam.

Dahlia helped Su-hyeok up, both panting.

"You moron. Total loser, huh?" Gwi-nam looked down at Su-hyeok the ln at Dahlia who helped him up. "What're you two lovebirds doing here?"

"Thank you" Su-hyeok faced Gwi-nam, panting as he was out of breath.

"Of course. I saved your asses"

Dahlia looked at the guy who just arrived up and down, judging him from head to toe. ("That troublemaker from the day before")

"I'm looking for Cheong-san and Jee-ah" The prick said, avoiding their eyes.

"Cheong-san?–"

[Dahlia]"—For what?"

"Death"

"What do you mean?" Su-hyeok felt Dahlia tug the hem of his blazer from behind, signaling him to take a step back.

"I'm killing them"

After hearing his answer Su-hyeok looked down to see Gwi-nams hand clutching the knife. "You're badly hurt. Are you okay?" He tried changing the subject.

"I'm great. I'm fucking great" Gwi-nam answered. He knew what he was doing and he wasn't about to fall for it. "So, Cheong-san?"

"That's not funny"

Gwi-nam's smirk dropped. "You were always like that. Isn't that right?" He snickered. "'Do this' 'Don't do that' Always ordering me around" He mocked. "It's okay though. You fought better than I did... But you can't do that anymore!"

Based on his stance, and the way he held his knife Dahlia knew what he was about to do. "Get down!" She was quick to pull Su-hyeok away after he dodged the attack.

She pulled Su-hyeok towards her and kicked Gwi-nam on his stomach, pushing him away from them.

He tried to attack them again, but fortunately they dodged. Gwi-nam's hand got stuck on the stair's handrail as Su-hyeok kicked his hand making him let go of his weapon.

Gwi-nam forcibly pushed both of them down the stairs. Dahlia grunted when she hit the floor. "You fucker"

He lazily went down the stairs towards them. "You're nothing special" He tried to kick Su-hyeok, he dodged and punched Gwi-nam on his face.