Chapter 10-"Where r they?"

The moon slowly dies down as the rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene.

Jee-ah was the first one to wake up as soon as the sun rays hit her face. She stood up yawning and stretched. Taking off her blazer, she put it on top of Dahlia as a blanket.

Jee-ah walked towards the window and looked outside to see the condition. Still the same...
("No one came... I guess my wish didn't come true...") She sighed.

"They'll come for us eventually"

By now everyone has woken up, all except for Dahlia. She's quite a heavey sleeper. Jee-ah had told the others to not wake her up since she deserves to sleep some more.

"How long do we have to wait?"

"Until they come"

"There's no guarantee they'll come though..."

[Ji-min]"So? You want to go out there? Even they come, they won't find us if they don't know we're hear"

[On-jo]"Well, we can put up a sign for help"

"How?"

"I remember my dad taught me a signal that is used internationally"

"What is it?" Hyo-ryung asked.

"It was red and blue arranged together to create some sort of pattern..."

"Should we jus write SOS on the curtains, maybe?" Jee-ah suggested.

"Yeah, let's do that"

They were thinking how they're going to do that. None of them have a marker or anything to use to write.

"We can't last long anyway" Nam-ra voiced. "Three minutes without oxygen. Three days without water, three weeks without food..."

[Su-hyeok]"What's that?"

"It's how long a person can survive" Jee-ah was the one who answered.

"It's ony been a day, you know. We have to try the best we can" On-jo looked at Nam-ra.

Nam-ra faced On-jo with her hands clasped together. "We'll show signs of dehydration today. And we won't be able to hide by tomorrow"

"What are you trying to say? Are you saying we should go out, or... We'll die anyway, so we shouldn't bother doing anything?"

Nam-ra didn't answer her.

("Ya know for some reason, they're always on each other's throats")

[Ji-min]"The don't say anything"

"I think what Nam-ra is trying to say is that, we should about anything else we can do. Right?" Jee-ah spoke on behalf of her friend.

"No"

"No?"

"We don't know anything at all" Nam-ra told the others. We need to know something before we can make a plan"

"What do we need more to know?" Ji-min questioned.

"What Nam-ra means is that--"

"You don't know what she's saying, either"

"Yeah..." Jee-ah looked down. Her and Nam-ra were comfortable with each other but not close enough to know what goes through her mind.

Cheong-san]"Are you saying we should understand the situation better before we take action?"

"Yes, that's right"

"Well, I totally agree with that. We need information, whether to wait, run, or get out"