Chapter 04-"Outbreak"

Jee-ah was in the cafeteria fighting for her life with only her lunch tray as a weapon.

"Jee-ah! Follow us!" On-jo shouted signaling her to go with them and escape this madness. She ran towards them and escaped by climbing out the window.

They ran then climbed up and went inside the window that led to the stairs. They were about to go down but saw zombies coming so they went up. The three of them ran for they're lives. Jee-ah only felt like she was a third wheel . They were cornered.

With On-jo grabbing the fire extinguisher and spraying it on the zombies. Jee-ah couldn't clearly see what was going on so she started randomly hitting anyone near her with her lunch tray.

"Get away! Get away! Get away!"

"Ow! Stop! It's me Cheong-san" Jee-ah apologized and they continued running towards their classroom. They had some trouble getting inside since Gyeong-su was holding the door.

[Gyeong-su]"How are things outside, is it still the same?"

Someone covered in white powder opened the door and was stuck mid-way. "Hey what the hell you motherfucker. It's your brother-in-law"

[Woo-jin]"It's Dae-su"

"Fuck. They're fucking aggressive"

"What happened to you?"

"Some crazy jerks shot a fire extinguisher at me and kept hitting me with a lunch tray on the face" Dae-su showed a red mark on his cheek.

Jee-ah laughed awkwardly as she hid the lunch tray behind her back.

"What's going on?"

"Who knows"

[Cheong-san]"Guys it's train to Busan"

[Dae-su]"What are you talking about, moron? Why are they in school? They should be in movies"

"I'm serious, take a look" Cheong-san dragged Dae-su near the window.

"Do I have to?" While they were looking down the field a hand suddenly appeared startling them. It was Su-hyeok. The immediately opened the window letting him in with Nam-ra following behind.

"Nam-ra!"Jee-ah ran towards her and embracing her. "You're not hurt are you?"

"I'm fine..."

"It's that, isn't it. Zombies" Su-hyeok said as he laid on the floor. Everyone looked at each other in silence. Su-hyeok looked over at Jee-ah to see that there was someone missing.

"Jee-ah, where's Dahlia?" When he asked her that, Jee-ah's eyes went wide. With all commotion going in she had forgotten about the person most important to her.

"She...said she needed to go to the bathroom.... I-I have to find for her" Jee-ah felt like she could go crazy anytime.

"Are you crazy?! It's madness out there" Gyeong-su wouldn't let her out.

"I know but- she could still be out there!" Jee-ah argued. They were busy bickering with themselves completely making the door unguarded.

A loud bang erupted that frightened them. Someone yanked the door open and Dahlia came into view as she threw the zombie inside.

Everyone else started backing away as they watched her plunged at the zombie slicing it's neck.

("Fucking hell...") She went towards the window and opened it, carried the dead body and threw it outside. Everyone just stared in surprise.

Breathless, she sat on the floor looking at her hands all covered in blood. ("I think I'm gonna puke") With a gagging sound she stood up and threw up outside the window.