Chapter 02-"Troublemakers"

~Next Day~

Months ago, Dahlia had encountered Mr. Lee doing various experiments on the hamster such as ejecting it with a weird serum by accident.

Mr. Lee was about to knock her out but with her combat skills she managed to counter him. She promised to never tell anyone. Mr. Lee didn't believe her so she added that she would even help him to whatever was working on.

For days Mr. Lee didn't trust her until Dahlia showed him just how obedient she really is.

("Ah seriously? Why did Mr. Lee made me throw away the trash. He even forced too look for the farthest trashcan. Tch, why was there so many garbage inside the lab") Dahlia let out an exaggerated sigh, finally being able to put down the heavy garbage bag.

She was about to leave when she heard whimper? ("Wait was that a muffled scream") She followed to where she heard the commotion. It led to a construction site.

She went deeper inside and three boys who wore a smug look on their faces another who looked like he was forced to record the girl who was kneeling half naked, trying her best covering her chests.

Dahlia let out an annoyed sigh. ("Troublemakers? Tch. I shouldn't get involved with them. But...") She was contemplating whether to step in or not. ("If Jee-ah was here what would she do?...I think she would step in? Ok. I'll try to talk it out with them")

"Excuse me."Dahlia finally had the courage to speak.

"What now?" Their supposedly "leader" got annoyed by the sudden interruption.

("Son Myung-hwan, the guy who leads the bullying. Ew") She scanned the the room. ("Park Chang-hoon, one of his lackies. Yoon Gwi-nam, another lacky who's a classmate of Jee-ah. Min Eun-ji, the victim. Kim Chul-soo, another victim of bullying")

"What's with that look? Have you never seen a guy this handsome?" Their leader said. Dahlia only sighed to calm herself down.

"I'd like you to stop this at once." She ordered with a stern tone. The idiots just laughed at her.

("Did I say something funny?")

"You think you can order us around just because the teachers favor you" He didn't sound like he was asking. "Why don't you loosen up and have some fun" He smirked as one of his lackies came up to Dahlia and was about to grab her butt.

"AAACHK!!"

Luckily Dahlia saw this, grabbed his hand, faced him and bended it. A crack could be heard. "I didn't give you permission to touch me."

"Wha- You bitch!" Their leader ran towards her, Dahlia was fast enough and did a side step and kicked him on his face and puched him right after. Her hair got yanked back and was face now faced to Gwi-nam. She was about to knee him when someone interrupted.

("Crap. Whoever came saw I was about to attack. Quick! Act like you got hurt-") Her panicked thoughts were cut to short when the person ordered Gwi-nam to let her go. When he let her go she hurriedly went over to Eun-ji and helped her with her uniform.

"You're Jee-ah's friend right?Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" Dahlia asked her, only to get a nod in response. She helped Eun-ji stand up and dragged her towards Chul-soo, the other victim. She was about to bring them outside when they wouldn't move an inch.

"What's the matter? We can leave" They didn't reply to her and only looked down.

When Su-hyeok entered he was not expecting to see the person he admired to be there, not to mention fighting.